Chapter 2

"Did he just?" Hermione asked.

"He did," Harry sighed.

Hermione's jaw dropped. She was quietly fuming. Pansy was right, this couldn't possibly be in the school rules. She was pulled away from her mental cursing of Snape when the portrait on the back on the door moved.

"Come on, Neeks, doctor's orders!" The blonde boy was commanding.

A moment later the dark haired boy trudged into the portrait. He was mumbling something under his breath that sounded like a different language to Hermione. The blonde boy turned to face the dumbstruck group of Gryffindors and Slytherins.

"Before you ask, there is no way to leave," He stated.

"Figure out the puzzle and you can," The dark haired boy said.

"Nico! You aren't supposed to tell them that!" The blonde boy exclaimed.

"What puzzle, exactly?" Blaise timidly asked, inching forward to stand besides Hermione.

"No puzzle. You are stuck here until you sort out your differences. And Professor Snape will know when you do. He see's everything," The blonde boy assured.

"There's a puzzle!" Nico said again, "Right and — "

"For the love of Hades, death boy!"

The blonde boy seized Nico's shirt and dragged him out of the portrait. Hermione could vaguely hearing the Nico person laughing.

"This is great, just bloody perfect. Who knows how long with The chosen one, a blood traitor, and the filthy Mudblood," Draco sighed angrily.

"We don't get off the hook either, you know. We're stuck in here with a ferret!" Hermione argued.

"Please, Granger. You should be honored I even allow you in my presence. I'm worth so much more, yet here I am lowering myself to your social status," Draco scoffed.

"You foul loathsome — "

"Okay," Harry said loudly, stepping between the two.

He could sense a punch number two coming, and while it would be entertaining to watch Hermione beat up Draco while he was screaming like a two year old girl, it would cayse a major headache. Harry put a hand on Hermione's shoulder.

"You need to calm down," He sid to her before turning to Draco, "And you need to find something to do with your life that doesn't involve making her explode into angry witch dust."

Both glared at Harry. "He's right mate," Blaise said, "C'mon. Let's get used to this place."

Draco gave Hermione one mire disgusted look begore turning on his heel. He walked out of the small room through a door. Pants followed him and Blaise did too, after giving the golden trio an apologetic look.

"I hate him!" Hermione said.

"That's a surprise," Ron rolled his eyes, "Should we go in too?"

"Nothing better to do," Harry shrugged.

Hermione pushed past them and through the small door. When she entered, she was in a homey looking sitting room. The walls were a light lavender with bookcases and picture frames lining the walls. Three couches surrounded a fireplace and ghere were no windows. To the left was an opening to a kitchen and dining room. Straight ahead were three doors. Each had a small carving on it.

"Any idea what they lead too?" Blaise asked when he heard the three come in.

"Probably bedrooms," Hermione rolled her eyes as if it was obvious.

"She's right," Pansy agreed.

Pansy was at the coffee table between the couches. In her hand was a sheet of paper. She wore a grimace as her eyes frantically scanned the paper. When she got to the bottom, Pansy groaned. Hermione quickly snatched the paper from her and read it aloud.

Dear students,

Good afternoon. As Professor Snape has explained, you all will be trapped here until you can learn to sort out your differences. Once you have a door will appear and allow you to leave.

This room once was mine. It was a lot of fun having groups of kids sort out their differences in a small confident space. Many became the best of friends. I'm sure you're all curious on how James and Lily finally got together. Let's just say that this room gave them a nudge in the right direction.

For the next however long you will complete challenges together to build the base of a friendship. There is a way to get out quicker. As Nico may have said, that boy loves spilling secrets before I tell you, there is a puzzle. Not so much logical as it is emotional. Good luck figuring it out.

Also, each door leads to a bedroom and bathroom. Rooms have been assigned by the carvings. Trying to switch rooms or sleep anywhere besides the bed will results in lots of pain. Happy days!

Sincerely,
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Hermione huffed in anger. She ripped the note in half, threw it on the floor, and stamped on it. Pansy pursed her lips while a small smile tried to over take them.

"Someone's a bit moody," Draco chuckled dryly.

"If you've forgotten, Moody is dead. Too bad. I would've loved fot him to turn you into a ferret again. Now that I think about it, I think I remember the spell," Hermione drew wand and pointed it at Draco, "It was something like — "

"Okay, Miss Needs-to-get-her-anger-under-control," Ron said grabbing her wand hand and lowering it, "Let's not get out of hand here. The longer we fight the longer we're stuck."

"Weasley's right," Blaise agreed, putting a hand on Hermione's shoulder, "It's almost nine by the clock. Let's just figure out sleeping arrangements and go from there."

"Fine," Hermione agreed, her anger dissipating.

The three doors were all of the same wood. The carvings were the only different part. "A lighting bolt and food," Pansy said at the first door.

"And that is . . . ?" Draco asked boredly.

"Harry and Ron," Hermione said, as though it was obvious.

"This one's lipstick and the Zabini family crest which means . . . Oh dear Salazar we're all going to die!" Blaise exclaimed.

"A ferret and books," Draco growled.

~•~•~•~•~

Sorry this one's a little shorter! I'm hoping to post a chapter every two days, but with school you never know. I also want to know my readers a little more so have fun answering a few questions at the end of each chapter from here on out. I'll be doing them too!

What is your Otp ship?

Mine's Caleo! I swear there is nothing cuter

How excited are you for school again? Or work if you don't go?

I can't wait. I really love the school I'll be going to.

And finally, how are you liking trapped together so far?

ANFKSOTBLAOFNRO!!!! That's fan girl/fanboy for: I love how It's going so fat and can't wait for more