Trapped Together

I•M•P•O•R•T•A•N•T
P•L•E•A•S•E     R•E•A•D

This book is based completely off of a six part one shot in my Dramione One Shot book. If you've read it, great! If not, don't worry. You don't have to have read the original to read this. I am rewriting this into a book. It will have most of the same concepts, although it is different than the One Shot. Now, onto the synopsis thingy!

S Y N O P S I S

What started out as a normal potions class with a very greasy haired teacher, soon turned into the biggest explosion Hogwarts had ever seen. The entire seventh year class of 1998-1999 had to be sent to the Hospital Wing for quite awhile.

And who is to blame for this? Well that would be the lovely rivals, Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy. Their friends Harry Potter Ronald Wealsey, Blaise Zabini, and Pansy Parkinson don't even stop them. Completely angered by their actions, Snape decides that the children must learn to get along. He brings back a strange punishment that Dumbledore had used in his time, which resulted in him spending to much time with a crazy deer and dog.

The six are now stuck in a small living space. The only way to escape is to fully get over their rivalry. Unfortunately, some quarrels are difficult to undo. How will our six survived being Trapped Together.

CAST

Daniel Radcliffe
A S
Harry Potter

Rupert Grint
A S
Ronald Weasley

Emma Watson
A S
Hermione Granger

Tom Felton
A S
Draco Malfoy

Scarlett Bryne
A S
Pansy Parkinson

Louis Cordice
A S
Blaise Zabini

I don't own anything from the Harry Potter Franchise. It all belongs to JK Rowling. Also, I don't own the photos taken above. Credits to whomever took/owns them.

Please do not use this idea for anything without my permission. If you'd like to use the main concept for your own stories, please ask first. I have given permission to one other person to use this idea, so if you see more than one story like this please let me know.