Taylor

You stood on the chair and shifted your feet closer to the edge. You knew if you took that step, there would be no way for you to get back up. It would be your last step ever. A million thoughts flashed through your head, but all you could think of was how great it would be to finally escape this place. You took a deep breath in and a tear rolled down your cheek. You were going to miss Taylor, but you couldn't continue on. Taylor was your only joy in a life full of sadness. You pictured in your mind what life what be like in the future, and then you pictured what it would be like to be able to escape it all. You knew your choice was clear. You took another deep breath, and then you stepped off the chair.

The chair fell behind you, and you found yourself suspended above the ground. You instinctively went to take a breath, and you weren't able to. Pain started to wash over you, but you still felt like you were making the right decision. You thought you were only waisting oxygen by staying on earth and that you had no purpose in life. You felt your vision fading and death's fingers were slowly gripping you tighter. You started to think of Taylor and all the things you had ever done together. You thought of all the times he had been there for you, and all the times he helped you. You thought of how much you wish he had been there to comfort you as you hung there. You realized that you didn't want to die anymore. You wanted to live. You wanted your future with Taylor and you wanted a family. You wanted to go back, but you couldn't. Instead, you felt your lungs burning on fire and your vision barely there. You knew you would go unconscious in a matter of seconds. Right before everything went black, you saw Taylor burst through your door.

"(Y/N)! No! " Taylor screamed.

He ran over to you and got your body down. He held you in his arms, clutching your body tightly. He laid you down on the ground and started doing CPR. You didn't know what was happening as you suddenly regained consciousness. You blinked your eyes open and sucked a breath in.

"(Y/N)! Oh my god, (y/n), you're still with me. Baby girl I love you so much! "

He pulled you into his lap and you started crying really hard. You couldn't believe that you were willing to give that up-- to give him up.

"Baby girl please don't ever do this again. You are perfect and you are worth it. I know life is really hard and that it really sucks, but you can do it. You are stronger than whatever life throws your way. Baby, I am always here for you. You can come to me for anything. I love you so much, and that site is one that I never want to see again. Seeing you like that was the worse thing I have ever been through. I love you so so much. Baby, please don't ever leave me."

"I'm sorry, Taylor. I don't know. I guess it just seemed easier to leave, but now I know I could never give you up. When I was dying, I was thinking about you. All I really wanted was for you to come and comfort me, and waking up with you right in front of my eyes was a great relief. I am so thankful for you, Taylor. I don't know why you put up with me, but you do, and I thank you so much for that. I love you, Taylor. You mean the world to me."

Taylor lifted your chin up and kissed you. He ran his fingers through your hair and rubbed your back. He brought you to your bed, and you fell asleep in his arms feeling very comforted