I jumped back in fear.

"P L E A S E A N S W E R T H E F O L L O W I N G."

"N A M E?"

I hesitated, "(F-F/N) (L/N)."

"A G E?"

"Eighteen."

"W H A T A R E Y O U D O I N G H E R E?"

"I-I don't know, I was in the hospital but-"

"W H Y?"

"I-"

"W H Y?"

"W H Y?"

"W H Y T H E H O S P I T A L?"

"I was b-brought in for counseling. I have this.. fear. I can't remember what of but, I was brought in for something else I can't think of-"

"W H A T W I L L Y O U D O N O W?"

"L-Leave. I want to go home..."

"E N T R Y C O M P L E T E. D I S T R I B U T I N G P L A Y S T A R T K E Y C A R D."

After a series of beeps, a card was ejected from a small machine near the computer. The computer shut off and I turned to the machine and grabbed the key card. Rachel pulled a similar key card out of her purse and held it up, "There's a gate, it needs these key cards to open, I assume."

"You're pretty smart," I laughed, "Let's get out of here, okay? Let's find your parents," I extended my hand as a gesture for her to grab it, almost as a reflex.

Before I could pull my hand away and scold myself for acting like she was a child, she grabbed my hand and nodded, "Yeah, let's get out of here."

I gave her a small smile and lead her out of the room, letting her direct me to the gate. I took both of our key cards and inserted them into the gate. I handed her back her key card. We walked to the elevator and I quickly registered something, "It only goes up?"

"I don't remember going into a basement."

"Me neither, kid. Might as well take it though, right?"

She nodded. I stepped forwards and pressed the button but jumped back immediately at the loud voice, "The girls on the bottom floor are hereby sacrifices! All floors, please make preparations. Beyond here lies the play area. The gate will now open."

I froze, sacrifices?

"(Y-Y/N)," Rachel looked up at you with terrified, blue eyes, "What do they mean 'sacrifices?'"

"I-I don't know," I instinctively let go of her hand and wrap my arm around her shoulder, bringing her close. She gripped my over shirt anxiously. We stepped onto the elevator and watched the doors close behind in front of us.

The elevator ride felt like it took an eternity. When it stopped, I realized I had been holding my breath. Rachel took charge and freed herself from my grip and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the elevator that quickly closed behind us.

"A city?" I asked quietly.

"This is strange," Rachel mumbled, "If you look, there's ceilings and walls."

"Let's just find a way out."

She nodded as we navigated through the floor. We stopped to read papers about some serial killer but shook it off, "T-There's no way, right? This isn't even a real city!"

Rachel looked up at me, eyes clouded with concern, "Let's keep moving."

I walked pasted a blocked off road drenched in blood and... potato chips? Either way, I covered Rachel's eyes and guided her further until we hear chirping.