Bloody psychopaths

"What is this place?"

"Blood.." Soft Rachels voices went through this place, making some echoes. Grabbing and squeezing my hand harder Ray starts to look around for clues, while I just stare at the pool of blood. My body was frozen, I couldn't even move a finger. Soon soft chirps worked me up from my spacing out. 

"A bird?" Looking were Ray was looking I could clearly see little white bird. Ray without any hesitation starts walking towards it, while I was still glue to the floor. "It's hurt" stated Ray.

Looking back to me with questioning expression written on her face, waiting for me to say something, anything. Peeling of my eyes from Ray I look back to the bird. It looked hurt, maybe even an a broken wing. Yet it look so adorable I couldn't  leave it like that. And making my mind I confidently nob my head to her. Turning her attention back to the bird she took it into her hands and start walking towards me.

Then it happened. Some kind of noise, scaring the shit out of me and my sister. We both turn our heads back to look what was making that noise, but there wasn't anyone or anything.

"No, don't run away" Looking back to Ray I could see how bird just jump out of her hands and start slowly run away? 'Why the hell it's running and from who it's running from?' 

"Ray, be careful" I warned her. I have bad feeling about everything right now.

"There's nothing to be afraid of." She, of course, crochet on the ground and puts her palm next to the bird for him to jump up.

"Come on now..." 

"Ray, I got bad feeling about it." I could just whisper to her, my voice crack a little, but seems like Ray didn't even hears me.

"Let's get out of here all together, okay?" She sweetly ask the bird. Even thou I couldn't see her face, I knew that she was smiling, I could hear that in her voice.

CRACK

And with the loud crash  small scream left my mouth. My scared and confused eyes start running around the now broken door, while my brain trying to get what the bloody hell happened. From such sudden scare I was sent to the ground and landed on my ass, yet my body couldn't even feel anything. I was frozen again, but this time not from blood or anything, this time it was 'him'.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was a real self-satisfied look you had on your face.. But now it's turning to despair."  'The fuck is this thing' This 'thing' just laughed like some psychopath. 

Looking at him I try to focus on the problem in hand and surprisingly it worked! 'He' had brown hoody that was covering his head, yet it was stated with blood stances. In his hands he had a big scyther!? But what the most strangest thing he had was bandages, but I'm not talking about few bandages, no I'm talking about that his hole face was hidden under those bandages. The only things that was seen through those bandages was his eyes and his sick grin.

"I'll give you three seconds." He puts three fingers to the air."Just try to run away if you can."

"And be sure to cry, scream, and beg for your life!" Suddenly he bends down to Rays level and give her his insane smile. Even I could feel chills running down my spine as he says those words.

"Let me see more of that despair on your face!" 

"Three!" Finally I woke up from shock and jump up on my feets. Because of the sudden movement my glasses went flying from me, but I couldn't care less. Our life's are the line. Fastly grabbing Ray by the hand I start running were my legs could take me. Yes, my eyes are bad, but not like that bad. I still could see were I was running, but if there is some kind of pipe sticking out of the ground, I won't see it.