"what do you want?" i said to the school slut. 

"well, i was just going to introduce myself. I'm Mille. You are?" i raised an eyebrow. weren't these girls suppose to be real ass holes? i shrugged. 

"I'm aaliyah-marie." my sis came up beside me fully dressed. 

"And i'm Allyna." she beamed waving slightly. 'Mille' just looked at me completely ignoring her.

"well i wanted to invite you to my boyfriends party tonight." 

"who is your boyfriend?" 

"Alex." i choked on nothing and my eyes widened. 

"wait, Alex as in Acheron's Alex?" her eyes narrowed. 

"i didn't know you already met them both, but yes, that Alex." i licked my lips a little nervous. but i wasn't about to give up on a party.

"yeah i'll be there." Mille nodded and walked off with her little crew. i looked at Allyna and she sighed.

"you've already 'met' him haven't you?" i bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. she huffed and shook her head. "Damn my sister is a player." she chuckled and i couldn't help but laughed.

"lets get to P.E."

we went through gym without further incedents. i was so happy when the bell rang. i didn't want to be in that class a second longer. not with Mille giving me weird glances throughout it all. I went out with Allyna and sat on the hood of my Aston Martin while waiting for Beau. 

i watched students walk out excited for the party tonight. i jumped up when Rain, Cameron, Phoniex and some girl walked out. i ran over and jumped in Rain's arms. she busted out laughing. yeah yeah, i know i just met her but she's got to get use to me some how. i looked over to the girl as she looked at me. she was more shy then rain. 

"who's this?" i asked excited. 

"oh, that's my sister Symphony. Symp, this is aaliyah-marie. the one i was telling you about." Cameron held his arms out for me. i beamed. 

"yay!" i let him take me from Rain. i climbed onto his back. i heard a mumbled 'hi' from Symphony but i was already clicking my tongue and kicking Cameron's thighs making him trot around like a horse. 

he ran around until he fell exausted. i laughed. suddenly a shadow was over me. it was Acheron. mm. i like this view. 

"are you alright?" he asked slightly worried which made my heart flutter. i smiled and stood brushing my shorts off. 

i nodded and smiled. "yes, thank you for asking." i blushed. i head rain laughed and i turned around at Phoniex and Cameron wrestling. i laughed. they got a little close so i jumped up and Acheron easily caught me. i licked his cheek. 

"thanks pup" i grinned until he tensed. i frowned. jeez he acted so weird some times. 

i looked back at my sister so see beau standing over beside her. i waved like a manic and the walked over laughing and shaking their heads in mock disapproval of my actions. i just winked. 

"Rain, Symphony, Cam, Phoniex, and Ash, these are my brother and sister Beau and Allyna. bro, sis, these are my new frannnnnnnnz." they all laughed. 

"Alright sis, i'm ready to head home. " beau said shaking with laughter. 

i got off Ash just as Mille walked up and slapped Symphony. i gasped but what pissed me off more is no one did anything as Mille screamed at the poor girl. "oh hell no." i said and yanked Mille to the ground by her hair. i stood in front of Symphony as Mille got up trying to see who had done that. 

"who the he-" 

"it was me you dumb bitch." i said waving a hand in front of her face. "you ever come up to her and slap her again and it will be the last thing you do. you got that!?" i growled. 

"and who the hell do you think you're talking to!?" she screached and i resisted the urge to cover my ears. 

"my name is aaliyah-Marie Mason, thats who i think i am thank you. now get the fuck on some where. i would rather not throw up my lunch, i rather like the school pizza the first time around." she sneered at me but stormed off just as alex had reached us. he looked confused. i slapped him upside the head. "you didn't tell me that dumb ass was your girlfriend!" he laughed. 

"she's not. she was a one night stand who got a little caught up in the sex. i cant be to blame if i am just so irrestitable."beau gave him a high five laughing. "but i'll love to get a little caught up with you again." he said putting his hands on my hips. i bit my lips and smiled. Acheron growled and Alex backed off. 

"you know what. i'm going home. this has been a werid fucking day. beau, allyna, get in the damn car." i walked over and got in slamming the door. they said goodbye to everyone and followed suit. once they were in the car i sped off to our house. 

"aaliyah what was that?" beau asked once we were in the house. i sighed rolling my eyes and went into the kitchen. "answer me damnit. i know alex was being a little jerkish but you just ditched your friends." he said following me. 

"Beau i know it sounds weird but something is going on there! Look, there is something wrong with Lucifer, Acheron and his friends. something his different. remember that one old town we went to? When we me Xavier?"

"the wolf leader? yeah i remember. thats where we first learned about the shifters."

"well i get the same feeling when i am around them. i can't put my finger on it but i know there is something fishy going on there." he nodded. 

"i'm feeling it too but i didn't want to really say anything." he sighed. "well the red moon is in 10 days. i guess we will find out sooner or later." i huffed and fixed me some orange juice. 

i wonder how Acheron would look all sex fustrated. i smiled a little. there was a knock at the door and i frowned. i went and answered it. 

"Merlin!" i screamed grinning.