🍉1🍉

Corbyn's POV~
"BOYS!!!" I yelled from the living room. Today I've decided I wanted to adopt a kid, "hey bud what did you want?"Jonah said. "Get in the car please?"I said. "WHAT NO!! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF PLAYING FORTNIGHT!!!!"Zach yelled. "JUST GET IN THE CAR!!" "Ughhh fineee!". We got in the car and I started driving then jack asked "Where are we going?" "You'll see.." ~skip to the orphanage~ "wait..are yo-"zach asked but I cut him off. " yeah I've decided to adopt a girl, I mean I am more responsible the jack!" I said confidently. "HEY!" Jack yelled. "Anyways let's go"

Elle's POV~

I was peacefully sleeping until someone pulled me out of my bed throwing me onto the floor, I started crying. "WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Amanda yelled at me. Amanda is the oldest one in here and she thinks she runs this place, she is 14, I have been her target since I was the youngest, I'm only 4 years old and I've been here since I was 1.5 and ever since then I've been treated like an animal. "Get up and get dressed Little shit Ms.underhill ( just made up this name😂)told me to let you know that you'll never get out of here!"she says laughing exiting the room. I got ready and walked down slowly and found everybody in the lunch room I just walk to my usual corner playing with the end of my shirt. I hear the door rings and look up, I saw 5 boys walk in they look to be around the age of 15-19. One with chocolate colored hair looked at me smiling, I quickly looked back down. Mrs.underhill shouted for us to line up so we did, I was the last one to go there, she looked at me and I could see the anger in her eyes. "Okay boys those are the girls from ages 4-8"she said with the most fakest smile I've ever seen. The boy with chocolate hair came straight to me I just looked down scared that he would hurt me. "Hello there my name is Zach, what's your name cutie" he said squatting down and putting his hand under my chin raising it making me flinch. "M-my n-n-name is E-Ewe siw" *in a 4y/o way* I stuttered. "What a beautiful name for a cutie like you and It's okay you can call me zach." He said "how old are you?"he asked with a warm smile. "I'm 4". "Hey I'll be right back.okay?" "Otay". He went to the group of boys and talked to the blonde headed boy, kinda looks like Jack Frost, then they all came to me and started introducing themselves. "Hey I'm Corbyn" the blondie says "I'm Jonah" a tall one said "I'm Daniel" said the one with a giraffe neck "I'm Jack"he had noodles hair "and I'm zach as you know." "And we are guessing your Elle right?"Jack said. "Y-yes siw" "you don't have to call me sir"he said giggling a little. "S-sowy siw I-i mean J-jack" "it's okay darling, we'll go and come back is that okay with you"Daniel asked. "Y-yes" and with that they left.

Corbyn's POV~

After talking to Elle we went to go tell them that we were going to adopt her, she seemed scared idk why tho. "Okay have you decided who you want to adopt?" The lady asked us. "Yeah"I simply say, and I could tell by the look on her face she was thankful that we did. "Okay so who did you want"she asked with a fake smile. "Umm I think her name was Elle...yeah Elle"I said giving her a real smile. "She stares at me and started laughing I was confused. "You really want her out of all of the other kids?"she asked wiping away a tear from how much she was laughing. "Yeah what's wrong with her she's nice" I said angrily that she would ask that. "Well good luck with that Mr.Besson"she said and handed me her files and I started to read it.

Name:Elle Harper.
Age:4 years old.
Birth date:July 1st.
Birth place:unknown.
parents: were found dead in an ally when she was 1.
Siblings:her brother died in a shooting, her sister committed suicide.
Education: 2nd grade

After I read it I felt bad for her, her family passed away when she was 1,she was 1 can you imagine that, and wait she's 4 and SHES IN 2ND GRADE WTF, anyway we went back to see her sitting on the swings they had there, I walked up to her. "Hey what do you say do you wanna come home with me?" I say squatting down to her level"Weally..?"she said with the most innocent voice. "Yeah..so what do you say?" Her face lit up and looked at me"Yeah...It way better den taying hewe with Amanda"she mumbled something under her breath, she thought I didn't hear her but who is this Amanda girl?, "Okay so go pack your stuff I'll send one of the boys to help you okay?" "Otay" I start walking back "WAIT!" I turned around then I see her running to me, she wrapped her arms around my legs and thanked me, I think 'Amanda' did something to her but I don't want to ask her now..maybe when she's a little warmed up to us, I told Zach to go and help her pack while I sign the paperwork.