Zhang Yixing/Lay Part 1

{I am sorry for the mistakes. English is not my first language. In the original German version, this chapter is longer, but I wanted to describe the part with Yixing a little longer, that's why it will be split into two parts ^^}

Kim Junmyeon POV

I closed the file and looked up at my boss. He was standing in front of my desk, arms crossed and looked at me sternly. 

"What exactly do you want me to do? Go there and arrest them? All alone?"

I leaned back in my chair and avoided his gaze. In my mind, the decision was already made. 

My boss sighed, shook his head and leaned forward, his hands placed on my desk.

"Of course not. But you know how those... people... think. You are the perfect person for this job!" 

Laughing, I crossed my arms and shook my head.

"Do you know the powers each of them has? No bullet has a chance against any of them. There even is someone who can heal!"

Mr Kim-Soo hesitated and I knew what he was up to. Immediately I shook my head and stood up. 

"I know, but this is the most important case we ever had! Already 20 people died! Can you live with it when there is more?"

I sighed, reached out my hand and nodded. 

Mr Kim-soo shook my hand, a smile on his face.

"I knew I can count on you! I already put up a team for you! The best officers came here, just to work with you! We even have people from Busan here!"

I followed him as he walked out of my office, to a bunch of armed officers. They saluted and bowed, as soon as they saw us. 

"Hello, gentlemen! This here is Kim Junmyeon, he will accompany you on your mission!" 

A tall man stepped forward, blue eyes inspected me from bottom to top. I smiled and was relieved because I already knew him. I got to know him in the police-school we both attended. He was a really good friend back then and knew about my "speciality".

"Nice to meet you! My name is Park Min. I am the commander of this group. I hope we'll get along well!" 

I bowed nervously and shook his hand. "Yeah, take care of me!"

Mr Kim-soo nodded and took out a small piece of paper. 

"We will start the mission in exactly one hour. Mr Park, please introduce our plan to Junmyeon and Junmyeon? Don't forget to take a gun with you. I don't want you to get shot again." 

I avoided his gaze again and nodded slowly, trying to forget about the accident. Min seemed to understand because he took my arm and dragged me along. 

We went to the small kitchen and he gave me a glass of water.

"You are doing the right thing Junmyeon. those...", it seemed like he looked for the right word. Maybe not to offend me, "...people should not be allowed to live in public like that! They are a threat to us all!" 

I looked at the glass in my hand and bit my lip.

"Just like me, right?" 

It was just a mumble, but Min reacted immediately. He shooked his head and gave me a smile.

"Junmyeon, never say that again! You are different! You are... normal!"

I put the glass back on the desk and returned the smile. It was fake of course and Min knew it.

"I have to go, get myself a gun or I won't be back on time. See you later!"

I didn't wait for a reply and just left the kitchen. 

Min didn't follow me and I was grateful for that.

Of course, I knew, WHAT I was. And what my powers could do.

Before I could think about that too much, a young woman came to me. 

She was cute, with long brown hair and brown eyes. 

I knew she was new, but I couldn't remember her name anymore.

"Please follow me, Mr Kim. I have to help you get dressed in protective clothing." 

After that, I went back to my boss to pick up the file for this mission.

Everything we need to know was written there.

Name

Birthdate

The Power

Weaknesses

Everything

"The first target?"

Min had appeared next to me and pointed at the opened file.

"His name is Zhang Yixing, but in the media and in his scene he is known under the pseudonym 'Lay'. His power is healing...." Min stopped reading and raised an eyebrow. "He can even bring back the dead? Originally he is from China. No Family left." 

I nodded and put the file away. "This won't be that hard. Let's go..." Min said and walked back to the vehicles we got provided. 

I got in next to him and sighed. "Min... It is not as easy as you think! I had a few cases with this guy and... well..." I shrugged and continued. "He is really smart and we never got him under arrest!" 

"Yeah, but this time we have 40 men! Just for ONE!" Min laughed.

"Believe me. We'll need all of them." 

I leaned forward and nodded to the driver.