OH NO!!

Jocelyn POV

It's been 10 months now so it's now 2015 may..me and Hayes are very very very close but nt dating more best best friends..it's been going on really good my dad came back..got a life..I don't talk to him carter doesn't either..My mom is doing good..I've been telling carter to stop scaring her cuz she's getting older and might get a heart attack! Lol me and sky are like cute besties..cam and Nash are like real brothers to me just like carter!! I love both of them as much as I love carter..today we are leaving to LA Cali to cam and Nash's apartment..Carter,Nash,Hayes,cam and I are. It's like a vacation for us!!

We got on the plane and it took a whole day to get there..it was my first time..so. I was excited..

Me and Hayes were vining and having fun in the car..

Cam: ok!! We here..

It was huge!! We walked in with out suitcases..I was sleeping with Hayes!

Carter was sleeping with Nash.. I kept my things in my stuff..

Hayes: you wanna go explore LA?

I nodded,,

Me: I'm gonna change first..

I ran in the bathroom with my suit case and I just made pretty wavy waves on my hair I put on water proof eyeliner blush and red lipstick I was wearing my Carter Reynolds crop top with my black ripped high waisted shorts and my black and red combat boots..I sprayed perfume and walked out..

Hayes: ZAAAAYYYYYMMMM BAE!!

We laughed,,and walked out..

We were walking to Starbucks and got some drinks..and walked..

Then I saw Cameron Boyce and Peyton Meyer..I saw Cameron Boyce run to me and hugged me..so did Peyton..I, not gonna lie they are allllll cute!! I was including Hayes..

CamB: HI!! Ima big fan of you gorgeous!

Me: aww I'm a fan of you too (then I thought of Peyton list) kinda..ha and you! I love girl meets world!

Pey: yeah I love your vines!

I saw Hayes getting irritated..

Me: yeah that's to Hayes he introduced me to that..

I kissed his cheek..

And Hayes smiled..

I took a selfie with both of them..

Me: ok guys it was nice meeting you two!

Cam:yeah! It was awesome! Thanks

Pey: ok! Bye beautiful, thanks!

Me: yeah bye!

Then me and Hayes

Me: someone seemed JELOUS..

Hayes: I was not!!

Me: sure..

Hayes: whatever!! So it's been like a year....and I've missed.....kissing you and all..

He played with his fingers,,

Me: I don't know hayesy..soon tho..

I hugged him and kissed his cheek..

Ha: ok lets go back..

We ran back and I fell asleep..

Hayes POV

When Jocelyn fell asleep..I was bored so texted Jordan..

Me: hi!

Jordan: hey!