IM IN TROUBLE part 2

Hayes POV

It was cold in my jail cell it was lonely too..but until officer blanks came..

OB - Officer blanks

OB: ok son come on out!

Me: what's going on?

OB: you have a visitor

Me: who?

He pointed thro the glass window..and I saw....

Jocelyn..

I was now very very VERY confused..

I sat..just looking at her and she sighed..

Joce: what are you doing..here..

Me: what are you doing? Aren't you like dead or in the hospital or something?

Joce: no Hayes...that wasn't me..but I did got the hospital and I was knocked out but I'm fine..

Me: what do you mean?

Joce: Hayes just please why are you in here?

Me: cuz I'm punishing myself..

Joce: for?

Me: breaking your heart..duh!

Joce: so they arrested you for breaking my heart?!

Me: no I told them I pushed you off the bridge..cuz I didn't like you..

Joce: yeah you don't..but you didn't push me or that girl...the girl saved me from falling...and she fell off the bridge..

Me: so why did you text me? Were you planning too? And I do..Ike you..I just-

Joce: yeah but..maybe it it doesn't matter..

Tears start to form in my eyes making my eye eight blurry..

Me: it does matter..you were weren't you?

I looked at her with tears in my eyes..

Me: just because I said I didn't kinda love you doesn't mean I didn't care..I do love you I was done with Amy..

Joce: yeah when you thought I fell off that bridge..

Me: NO I DIDN'T I LOVED YOU I REALLY REALLY REALLY DID BUT THEN I MET AMY..AND SHE WAS SOOOO NICE AND CARING UNTIL...NOW..I REALIZED THAT I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU! Don't you want that?

Joce: I understand Hayes but..you broke my heart and I can't trust you again..

Me: I know you can't but I can fix it I want to and i will..I have to make it up to you..and carter I broke his promise..I deserve to be in here..

Joce: whatever Hayes you're getting out..

Me: you're not gonna make me..

Joce: yes I will..it'll take like a week..I'm coming tomorrow tho..with food..

Me: don't I'm gonna starve..for you..

Joce: oh shut up Hayes..im coming tomorrow..

Me: ok..whatever..I love you..

Joce: sure..

Me: I really do..I meant it!

Joce: yeah ok...

Me: I love you.

She got up..

Joce: you too..

Me: really?

Joce: nope..

Me: meanie...but tell Nash and cam I'm fine and tell carter I'm sorry..

Joce: ok bye..