School..School..School

Hayes POV

Mom: SOO HAYES!!!

Me: What!!!???

Mom: you ready!?

Me: whyyyyy..?? Can't I go with Nash!!!!!

Mom: no you need to go to school too now!! You already traveled alot!!

Me: I don't want toooooooo!!!

Mom: fine then you can go babysit your sister at your dads...until Nash gets back..

Me: Nooooo!!

Mom: then what do you want? It's school or babysitting..

I signed..

Me: OR!!

Mom: Hayes!! Stop playing !!

I laughed..

Me: mom I'm not!!

Mom: HAYES BENJAMIN GRIER!!!! Hurry the hell up and choose!!

Me: ok mom gosh..umm school..Yeah I guess..

Mom: great you start tomorrow..

I walked to my room while passing I saw Cameron matt and Taylor..

Me: ohh hey guys!!

Cam: hey Lil dude..SOO I heard you can't come with us..

Me: yeah I gotta go to school..

Then I heard Matt laughing..

Matt; really? School man..

Me: I know I don't wanna go!!

Tay: maybe you'll find fans there or a girl at least..

They all laughed,,

Me: I GET GIRLS!!

Nash walke in with his case full of stuff..

Nash: Hayes..don't lie..

Me: what ever!!!

Jocelyn POV

Dad; JOCELYN GET OUT HERE NOW AND GO GRT SOME GROCERIES..

My dad yelled at me and yanked my hair..I cried and left with my money I make..yes I make money I work.,I babysit..I do yard work..my life isn't perfect not at all..it's like my mom abandon me and left me with a MONSTER that I call dad..well my dad has a wife..a new wife..she's horrible she's young she's like 4 years older than me..I'm 13 years old..my name is Jocelyn as you can see..I am thick I'm 5'1 or 5'2 feet tall umm I dot have a boyfriend but alot of guys do try to get with me..but I don't do that..I'm still waiting for the perfect one and as for school I don't have friends,,I mean when I was 5 and 6 I remember my brother used to make me laugh and we would do everything together..then...I don't know where he went..

I ran out side and I went to the market I bought what I thought was good and healthy..then I went back home.. I heard moaning..I was disgusted..

I put everything away and went to bed cuz i had school..

Hayes POV

My mom and I were baking and we saw a girl run to the market I didn't see her face but her and her body was gorgeous..

Mom: ok you need to go to sleep you gotta wake up early..

I nodded.l

Me: alright night mom!

Mom: goodnight..

I did my night routine and went to bed..

---------------

UGHHH I LOOOOOVE THIS BOOK ALREADY.. Btw..who do you think Jocelyn's brother is?? -Jocelyn