M Y O C S

Full Name: Selena Ashley Lee
Nickname(s):  Lena
Age: 21, but in FNAF 4, she's 13
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Romantic Orientation: Panromantic
Looks: Pale skin, dark blue eyes, straight, shoulder length, burgundy hair, Black sweatshirt with a violet heart on it, a purple and teal striped shirt, ripped jeans, and plain black converse.
Personality: Very snarky almost all the time. When she's not being snarky, she's quiet. She's street smart, and she can and will murder you of you tick her off.
Strengths: Very manipulative, good with melee weapons.
Flaws: Sometimes sarcastic at the wrong time.
Crush: FNAF 1: Goldie. FNAF 2: The Puppet. FNAF 3: Kevin. FNAF 4: Axel. FNAF:Sister Location: Open
Other: Her brother is Connor Lee, she has depression.
Password: It's hard to choose, but either Bonnie or The Puppet.

Full Name: Connor Brian Lee
Nickname(s): Little brother (only Selena calls him that.)
Age: 21, but in FNAF 4, he's 13
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Romantic Orientation: Homoromantic
Looks: Pale skin, dark blue eyes, black mullet, that was otiginally red, blue T-Shirt with one horizontal red stripe on it, ripped jeans, and blue converse.
Personality: He's the definition of a people person. He's very bubbly and nice, unless someone threatens his friends/sister. If you even look at his friends the wrong way, he'll make your life a living hell.
Strengths: He's good at making friends and he is great at cooking.
Flaws: He doesn't exactly realize when he's being all "evil", so sometimes he doesn't know when to stop their suffering.
Crush: Matt Love
Other: His sister is Selena Lee.

Full Name: Matthew Damien Love
Nickname(s): Matt
Age: 20, but in FNAF 4, he's 12
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Romantic Orientation: Panromantic
Looks: Tan skin, brown eyes, short, wavy, dark brown hair, neon blue hoodie, black T-shirt, jeans, and black converse.
Personality: Very introverted when around large groups of prople who aren't his friends. Around his friends, however, he is the most social person you could ever meet.
Strengths: Good at hacking.
Flaws: Not good at standing up for himself.
Crush: Connor Lee
Other: Nope.