Chapter 14

Bridget's P.O.V.

     As we creeped back into my apartment, I heard a slight snoring. I grabbed Michael's hand quickly because I didn't want to lose him in my dark home, and I knew that Michael's touch would keep me invisible. I felt safe, like nothing could harm me. We made our way through to the living room. I accidentally tripped on something letting go of Michael's hand. I fell, but he picked me back up quickly. I was invisible again. Xavier woke up, but of course, he couldn't see us so fell back asleep. We got Liz's and my phone chargers and purses and a box to put everything in including all our pictures. I double-checked the house just to be sure I didn't forget anything. Michael said he could replace everything else. We left after that and got back to Michael's place.

     "Are you all right?" Michael asked me. "Sorry for hurrying you through there. I wanted to get you out of there without you getting hurt."

     "Yeah. I'm all right." I said. "Just stubbed my toe; that's all. It'll be fine."

     "Do you need some ice?"

     "No, it'll probably be fine. Thanks though."

     "Of course." He said smiling.

*Sorry this chapter was so short. I'll let you guys know why soon.*