Chapter 5

Michael's P.O.V.

     I walked back into my poster after talking to Bridget a little. Inside my poster are many exotic places. There's basically an entire city in there. I thought about how Bridget might have loved that place. I walked over to my bed. The poster basically led me to my house if I ever left this town to see that other world where I died. I only got to leave that place if someone owned that poster. Thankfully, because of Bridget, I got to see that world again. I miss my fans, but I also love where I live. It's so quiet. There's no paparazzi, no mobs, no disgusting magazines telling all those lies. Everyone knows each other. I don't even have a lock on my door because there are never any break ins. I'd heard the places with break ins were in the cities where demonic singers lived. I was never allowed in those cities. I don't know why. The rules just say so. Honestly, I'd rather not go in, so the rule doesn't bother me. The most peaceful part of the city is where the gospel and Christian singers live. I always liked going by that part of town. I like to hear them singing their beautiful voices away. I fell asleep at the sound of all the other singers who live near me. It's a very peaceful way of falling asleep every night.

     When it was morning, I ate my breakfast, and headed out to the other world where I was born and raised.

Bridget's P.O.V.

     I was starting to wonder where Michael was. It was already 11. I hoped he didn't get stuck on his way there. Liz was at her part time job, so I was there all alone. "Hey, sorry I took so long." I heard Michael say. "I slept in."

     "It's fine. At first I thought you got stuck or something." I said.

     He chuckled. "I'd like to show you something."

     "Okay. What is it?" I asked.

     "It's in the poster." He said pointing at my wall.

     I took one good look at the poster. "Will I ever come back out?"

     "Of course you will! How else do you think I get to visit you?"

     "Good point. How am I going to get in?"

     "Just follow me." Michael said and I went with him. I closed my eyes as we entered the poster. I was so nervous. What if something went wrong?

Michael's P.O.V.

     We reached my house, and I realized Bridget had her eyes closed. "Why do you have your eyes closed?"

     "I don't want to open them until we're at our destination." She said nervously.

     I chuckled. "Don't be so nervous," I said, "and you can open them now because we're here."

     She slowly opened them. "Wow, this place is... I'm speechless. Is this where you live?"

     "Yeah, I hope you like it. I don't usually have visitors. I only hear singing outside my door 24/7."

     "I love it! It must be really nice to be able to hear all those people, too." I could tell that she was still astounded by the beauty of my house.

     "I'd like to show you around, if you'd like." I said shyly.

     "Yeah, that'd be really nice." She said.

     "Great! Where do you want to go?"

     "I think you should choose. I don't know this place too well."

     "Ok uh." I thought for a minute. "Do you like meadows?"

     "Yes! I adore them."

     "Great! Do you like water fights?"

     "Yes! Who doesn't?"

     "Great! Let's go!" I said grabbing a couple of water buckets. We filled up some water balloons, then we were off.

Bridgit's P.O.V.

     Once we got outside, I asked him, "Where's the car?"

     "We don't need one." He said. I saw a flash, then we were at a meadow. Michael and I started the water fight, and it was so much fun. Michael won in the end, of course.

     I suddenly thought of Liz. She was probably home by that point and worried sick about me. "Michael, I need to go home."

     "Aw! In the middle of all our fun?" He asked sadly.

     "I'm sorry. Michael, my roommate, she probably has no idea where I am." I said.

     "Ok, I had fun with you." He said.

     "I had fun with you, too." I said, then we were at Michael's house again. "Would you like to go back with me?"

     "Sure." Michael said smiling. "For how long?"

     "However long you'd like." I said, then we were off to my apartment.

     "Hey, Bridget, were you in the bathroom again?" Liz asked me once we reached the living room. Why would she think I was in the bathroom? Then I remembered that I was soaking wet from that water fight with Michael.

     "Yeah, I'm still getting over what happened yesterday, so I decided to take a longer shower with all my clothes on." I said coming up with a quick lie.

     "Aw, I'm sorry!" She said hugging me. "You'll find someone. Don't worry!"

     "Thanks, Liz. I know there's a guy out there for me." I looked up at the ceiling. Liz and I got ourselves a little snack. I was shocked that we were getting a snack instead of lunch. Then I looked at the time, and it was three in the afternoon. My stomach was growling so much. I didn't think a snack would satisfy my spoiled little tummy. "Liz?"

     "Yeah, Bridget?"

     "I didn't have lunch so..."

     "Of course, you can eat, Bridget." Liz said cutting me off. "Why are you asking me? You live here, too."

     "Oh, right. Thanks!" I said and grabbed some stuff from the fridge. "Michael, I have to change." I whispered to him, "Would you like to just wait out here?"

     "Sure." He said.

     "Ok, I'll be right back." I said heading off to my closet and grabbing an outfit.

★How is it? Again, if there's a typo or something you don't like, just tell me, and I'll change it. Thanks for reading!★