Chapter 12: Killer

Start from the beginning

"Y/N..." He said with a deep husky voice making me shiver.

"Your mine." He says as he walks closer to me as he pecks my lips but I pushed him off. I regretted that decision.

He holds my hand tight as he throws me on the bed... He pulled my legs off the bed as my ass was facing him.

*SLAP!* I felt how my right butt cheek received that pain.

*SLAP*SLAP*SLAP* He kept spanking me. Each time his hands reaches my skin, It stung. As time passes my screams lessens. My tears disappeared... I am getting used to the pain.

*SLAP*SLAP*SLAP*  More! More! Pain now feels better but if you stop... I will feel the pain. Spanking? Nah! Just knowing your beloved husband cheated on you and the man you trusted is never worthy of it is enough! But trusting and loving your beloved best friend that turns out hurting you IS WORST!

Physically! Piece of cake
Love! So... So... So hard to get! WHY? DOES LOVE HATE ME!?! To the point that no one can give it to me...

Am I not worthy of that love!?!

It's better if you just kill me... End this life... I AM TIRED!

I stood up as my back faced him. I walked to the desk and took the knife that should be used for the steak. Tae stood there confused. The redness of my butt checks can be seen in my shorts. I walked to the bathroom and was about to lock the door but I realized... Tae's foot was blocking the door.

"Stop." I say emotionless.

"You stop... Stop what you are gonna do and don't hurt yourself."

"Oh... So I can't hurt my self but you can hurt me!!!" I shout at his face with anger but he gave me a smile.

"Finally... Finally expressed emotions..." I was confused and he took this chance to take the knife as he left the room.

"Eat now... Ok?" He said looking back before leaving.

-

Taehyung enters his room as he ruffles his head.

"SHIT! No matter what I do WHY DO I STILL KEEP ON FALLING FOR HER!!! WHY!?!" He shouts at himself.

"My mission was to ONLY manipulate her to destroy Jimin's life... IT'S WHAT IT WAS! ITS WHAT IT IS!!! and... I can no longer change my life... I can no longer change her pain... What do I tell her if we end up together? HOW WILL I PROTECT HER IF SHE NEEDS PROTECTION FROM ME!!!"

Oh, you see... Tae belongs to a family of killers, the "Bangtan Family of BLOOD" you must be asking where it started... Well...

Kim Nam Joon, a brave and smart man. He was born into a rich family. He was treated like a prince but there's a catch... He must act like it. No playing sports... He can't eat anything that will make him fat... He can't go outside to play...

He finally made his mind and he fled out. He found someone... A precious one... Kim Seok Jin... They treated each other like they were each a half of a heart. They could not be separated but Nam Joon knew the trouble he will be in if he stayed longer. He quickly got home with his parents on the other side of the door. *Slap!* His mother gave him that... All he thought was "hurt me... But not MY SEOK JIN!". He continued running away and returning ready for the punishment that keeps getting worse each day. He took all those slaps, kicks, whips, punch, and more... His parents once catch him and followed him seeing him kissing with Jin. Their blood boiled and locked Nam Joon and told him that if he ever went to Jin ever again, They will kill Jin. Nam Joon didn't take that seriously. He thought his parents would only care about fame and killing Jin will ruin that Fame. But he was so wrong... Another time... More like the last time. He met with Jin but before his lips connect with his lips, a bullet ran through Jin's Chest. Nam Joon shouted for help but no one was there... Jin then died and Nam Joon blamed himself.