023

Jimin moved his head on top of the flustered girl who was in his embrace so she couldn't see his face

"I'm sorry, I probably made you uncomfortable." Jimin mumbled as he inhaled her sweet fragrance.

To him everything she does and says lures him in deeper, too deep that he's scared he might fall in love.

He slowly pulled away from her, avoiding her eyes. "I'll go now," He awkwardly says as he walked past her out of the room, leaving the girl confused.

"W-What was that?.." Y/n managed to say after that experience, she hadn't seen the soft side of him like that. It's been a weird day, the first time she ever seen Jimin flirt with her and then apologized.

She shrugged it off and walked out of the room, going into hers but on the other hand Jimin was doing any better than she was.

He threw himself on the couch where Jin was, Jin watched as the younger sighed and mumbled to himself.

He decided to speak up, "You doing okay?" He asked as the boy just shrugged his shoulders.

"Having problems with Y/n?" Jin blurted as Jimin looked at him with wide eyes. "I guess that means that you do," Jimin hesitates to speak but eventually does anyway.

"Y/n and I aren't dating," Jimin speaks as his hyung nods in a reply, not trying to interrupt the boy. "But whenever I'm around her I get anxious and flustered." Jimin blushed as the memory of them kissing appeared his head.

"Do you know why you feel this way?"

"How am I supposed to know that." Jimin retorted as Jin rolled his eyes at his rudeness. "Did you guys do anything?" Jimin choked on air as he forgot how to breathe for a second.

"W-Well, we actually kissed.." Jimin blushed as he mumbled. "And you've been feeling this things since then.?" The blushing boy nodded as the older boy smirked.

"You either are just attracted to her sexually or have started developing feelings." Jin looked at the flustered boy who was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Sometimes you wonder how relationships are like algebra." Jin says out of no where leaving the younger boy confused at his sudden words.

"What..?"

"Because you look at your x and wonder y." A laugh that sounded like windshield echoed through the house.

Jimin looked at his hyung blankly before actually getting his joke. "But I never dated anyone." He says blankly as Jin stops laughing and glared at him.