"Six hours?" Ashley suddenly spoke up from behind them next to Granny who now held her baby girl, "You take newborns? 'Cause I'd love six hours off."

"Ashley." Mary Margaret began, "I didn't even recognize you."

Ashley picked up a chair from another table and moved it over to their table and sat down beside them, saying, "Oh. Baby on the outside?"

"How's it going?" Emma inquired curiously.

"It's, uh... I mean, the baby's great, but, uh, we really haven't had time to do the whole getting married thing, so that's been rough." Ashley admitted, "And Sean's been working double shifts at the Cannery."

"Well, he has to work," Mary Margaret shrugged.

"On Valentine's Day? Yeah. He couldn't get out of it." Ashley sighed just as Ruby stepped over to the table with another coffee in her hand and handed it to Ashley.

"I'm sorry. That sucks." Emma replied.

"It doesn't have to." Ruby spoke up, "Come out with me. Let's have a girls' night. We can all go. Mary Margaret, Emma, too. If you leave he badge at home."

"I'm not really in the party mood," Emma began, "But you guys can all go and have fun." Mary Margaret lightly pounded the table and gave her a look to which Emma returned, the two soon smiling a little.

Ruby chuckled and walked away and behind the counter again. Granny suddenly handed the newborn, Alexandra, over to Bellamy who carefully took the girl in his arms with her head in the crook of his arm.

Granny then moved behind the counter to cook another order for a customer. David watched his big brother smile down at the baby, cooing at her which makes Alexandra smile.

Emma's phone then buzzed as she looked down at the text. "What's that?" Mary Margaret inquired.

"It's the Station," Emma told them, "Something's up." She then stood up from the table and exited out of the diner.

Ashley glanced behind her and at the two men in the booth but mostly at her daughter. "You're so good with her."

Bellamy smirked a little, saying, "What can I say? Chicks dig me." The baby had grabbed his finger and now held it in her tiny hand.

"Will you babysit for me while we have our girls' night?" Ashley hopefully asked him.

Bellamy glanced up at the said woman and then looked back down at the newborn and simply answered her, "Sure, Ash."

Ashley grinned and let out happily, "Thank you so much!"

Dean looked out from above on a tree, bow and arrow ready in hand. A fleet of royal guards was currently chasing his little brother, Prince "James", who was also on his horse.

They kept firing arrows at him and repeatedly missed. Dean smirked and shot the guards with his arrows, aiming for their shoulders and successfully hitting them.

The guards fell off of their horses one by one just as Prince Charming and his horse jumped over a fallen tree branch his brother had cut down.

He hurried while Dean guided them behind a thick path of woods beside the trail. The royal guards looked around on the other trail and split up, still searching for the missing prince.

The said knight hopped off of the tree and stopped in front of David who both smiled in relief.

Until a royal guard ran up and shot an arrow, it embedding through David's back and chest, making the prince collapse on his knees.