Back To Normal ✔

The doctor had checked on me early and said that I could go home. Jimin and I ate breakfast before I followed him to his car. I told him my address and he drove there. "Do you wanna come in?" I asked hoping he would say no. I didn't know how messy it would be in there but I didn't want to be rude either. "Just to see that you are safe." He said. "I am your guardian after all." He smiled and parked the car. We stepped out of the car and walked into the apartment building. "Which floor?" He asked when we entered the elevator. "Number 8." I said and leaned back against the wall. 

I entered the door code and went in with Jimin right behind me. "Well, this is it." I said and gestured him into the apartment. "It's not much but It's enough for just me." I said. "It's nice." Jimin said. I chuckled and thanked him. "Well, I'll get going now. I need to be at work." Jimin said and was about to walk out the door. "Jimin?" I said and he stopped and turned around to me. I hugged him. "Thank you." I said and he hugged me back. I felt safe. He was warm and smelled really nice. We broke the hug and smiled at each other. "Bye Y/N. I'll see you soon." He said and closed the door behind him. 

I crashed down on my bed and watched some series before I went to shower. I forced myself to the store. When I came home I cooked and ate lunch then I started to clean. Just a boring day like I used to live.