He's then escorted out of the room and Louis is more confused than ever.

The next few days go by much the same as the others, Louis doesn't eat, talk much or leave his room. He's convinced Harry isn't coming home and he doesn't know what he's supposed to do, should he leave? Move out? Try to get his life back together. He just doesn't know.

It's day five when someone is shaking Louis awake at 2am

"Louis, kiddo, come on up you hop" Edward says his tone is rushed.

"Wha?? I'm tired" Louis says

"I know, but we have to go okay, come on" Edward says and Louis senses his urgency.

"What's wrong? Is it Harry?" Louis asks.

He doesn't get an answer, Edward just helps him get changed into black sweats and one of Harry's black enormous jumpers. Louis just goes along with the madness, the boys are all rushed and panicking and he notices suitcases being loaded into the back of the cars.

"What's happening" Louis asks again.

"Just get in the car bud" Drew says.

He picks Louis up and carries him to the car, Louis is so confused.

Eventually the others get into the rover and they begin their drive to god knows where. The radio is on and Drew turns it up when the news comes on.

"The fire that has killed eight people at London's police station has been confirmed as arson, the fire was eventually contained at midnight and no survivors have been confirmed" the news lady says.

"What?" Louis asks, he's panicking, that's were Harry was kept,

"Is Harry okay?" Louis asks and he's met with silence again.

Why isn't anyone talking, he cries silently to himself he doesn't understand. Harry, his Harry could be dead or hurt, he needs to get to Harry, he needs to find out what's going on.

Before he can do anything Edward is pulling the rover up on a private tar mac where a private jet awaits them.

"What's going on? I'm not leaving, not without Harry" Louis panics.

Edward goes to Louis door and picks him up like a child.

"Just relax, we will explain everything soon kiddo" Edward says.

"But Harry, he's dead isn't he" Louis sobs as Edward carries him up and onto the plane.

He's put down and his heart nearly stops when he sees Harry sitting in one of the expensive lounges on the plane.

"Hello darling" Harry smirks.

And no, Louis isn't having it, he races to Harry and Harry stands up and takes Louis crying assault,

"I hate you, I thought you were dead, I hate you" Louis cries.

Harry picks him up and cuddles him close

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, I had to let you think that, it's all part of the plan" Harry says,

"Plan?" Louis asks .

He looks around as the boys settle on the plane, minus Scott and the air hostesses shut the doors and the plane begins to make a move. Harry carries Louis to his seat, makes sure he's buckled up safely before he looks at Louis, he kisses him and wipes his tears away from his gorgeous face.

"I'm leaving the underground, it was all a plan, getting arrested, faking my death, the government helped me do it and got me out safely and for good" Harry says.

Louis can't help but gasp.

"What? You...you're out?" Louis asks gobsmacked.

"I am darling, I had to do it this way" Harry says smiling.

"For me?" Louis asks,

"For you, for me and for the boys" Harry says.

"Who's taking over?" Louis asks.

"I've left it all to Scott and Noah actually" Harry says.

Louis can't believe this.

"Will I ever see them again?" Louis asks he didn't get to say goodbye.

"One day, yes" Harry says.

This is so much for Louis to take in.

"Where are we going?" Louis asks.

He's not stupid enough not to know Harry can never be seen in London again.

"It's a surprise" Harry smiles.

Louis can't help but smile back, he's so happy yet confused but so happy Harry is here, is safe, alive and did this all for Louis.

"What about Don?" Louis asks.

"He's been taken care of" Harry says with finality.

Louis lays next to Harry and Harry brings him into his arms protectively and Louis falls asleep safely.

He wakes when they land and is surprised as hell to see they are in Hawaii, Louis can't contain his smile as Harry and the boys help him into the rover waiting for them, Harry is so happy at the smiles he's receiving from Louis, his cub is safe and sound and most importantly is happy.

When they pull off the main road to a long deserted rocky road Louis looks confused, until eventually they come to a huge clearing and a huge incredible house. It's so big and beautiful and Louis mouth gapes open and he's speechless as he gets out of he car and walks towards it.

"Do you like it?" Harry asks smiling widely.

"Harry its, its" Louis says lost for words.

"I know, I've been having it built for months, they finished it two days ago" Harry says as we walks towards Louis and places a kiss on his forehead and cuddles him close.

"But it's its" Louis says.

"Yes darling, its one of your designs, I wanted this for you cub, we're going to live here, together with the boys, happily, forever, with no cares In the world, we're safe and you're safe and I'm so happy. You make me so happy sweetheart" Harry says,

Louis looks towards Harry and can't help the tears.

"Harry, I love you so much, I can't believe this, I'm so happy, thank you, thank you so much" Louis says.

Harry doesn't miss a beat as he leans down and kisses Louis breathless. He then picks Louis up and leads him and the boys inside the house, they all show Louis around and the smile on his face melts everyone's hearts. They can live the life they want now, happily and safe as a family. Harry loves these boys to death and they vow to stick by him and his little cub. Harry couldn't be happier and is so glad Louis was brought into his life and changed it for the better, he would do absolutely anything for his little cub and will spend his days proving to him how much he loves him.