"Be on high alert. This bot comes from underground. She's got an underground base. She's a glitch I'll tell ya." Crosshairs shouted over the high winds. "I don't know why'd she would wanna come up now." Bulkhead scoffed. Crosshairs smirked.

"TAILGATE!" The green mech whipped around to see the bot was being dug under ground. Arcee ran at him to pull him out. The storms wind picked up and everyone held up their arms to block it. Arcee and Tailgate were nowhere to be seen.

"NO!" Cliffjumper roared. He slammed his fists to the ground. Bumblebee did his sympathy whir. "Cliff, we have to-." Bumblebee was going through the sand next.

"Get him out of there!" Crosshairs shouted. Cliffjumper was instantly pulled under without any warning. Bumblebee fought hard. Bulkhead trues his hardest to get there. Optimus, Crosshairs, and Bulkhead was thrown against their own ship. The sand storm died down. It went quiet. Bumblebee's servo was last seen reaching out. It was engulfed in sand.

"Who is she?" Optimus spat, bitterly.

"Arachnid."

Arcee watched as she and Tailgate were chained up. This spider like femme had drug them under. A friend of hers named Wasp was grabbing more of Arcee's friends, she didn't know whom.

"Well, I might as well hurry this up. I don't want the next batch to get away." The spider like femme smiled, "my name is Arachnid. I'm here to torture and inflict life long pain. Any questions?" Tailgate growled, "go to the pits you slaggen glitch!" The white bot spat in her face. The femme glared and wiped the spit away with one digit.

"You'll pay for that." Arcee growled, "you touch him and you are dead to me! Do you hear me you glitch?" Arachnid simply giggled a bit, "is he your partner? I believe I heard Optimus assign him as your partner. Just about...6:30 this very morning. Or to you Tailgate, 2:30." The white bot rolled his optics about his time telling this morning.

"Shove it!" Arachnid stabbed her blade into the mechs chassis. He gasped, optics going wide in pain and shock. Arcee screamed his name. She watched as Arachnid slowly pulled it out. Tailgate shivered at the bots motion.

"You," Arachnid smiles. She stalks to Arcee and quickly gashes her cheek. The blue femme feels the sting and liquid slowly going down her faceplates. "Leave her alone! Focus on me!" Tailgate never sounded this rough in Arcee's time of knowing him. She loved the white bot as her brother.

Arachnid had enough. She turned swiftly without warning and shoved two talon like blades into the mech and drug in down. "GAH!" Tailgate screamed in pain. As soon as Arachnid finished, she ripped the talons from his body.

"TAILGATE!" Arcee's optics were wide. Tailgate was left hanging there, he could only whisper something as energon from his inside dribbled out the side of his mouth. He whispers, "Watch out for Cliff for me." The mechs optics go out. She could hear his spark go out. He was gone.

"NO!" Arcee cried into the tunnels. Arachnid smiles, "you should have let me be number one Arcee. Maybe I would have been the sister you've always wanted." Arcee's optics go wide, "Ari?" Arachnid smiles, "I'm surprised you remembered. We were sisters." Arcee shakes her helm, "once." Arachnid glares. Two pairs of shots go off. Arcee and Arachnid look to see Cliffjumper and Bumblebee. Arachnid glares, "this isn't over." The spider like femme drills away.

"Arcee?" The two mechs step into the room. Cliff gasps. Bumblebee's optics spin wildly. "No, no, NO!" Cliffjumper cries out. Sobs start to rack his frame. "He was my brother! He's all I had left! He's all I had! I was suppose to be there for him! NO!" His sobs and wails and pleas grew louder in the small room. Arcee could only silently cry. She was going into shock. Her spark was working overtime. Bumblebee noticed this.