18. Fighting for Breakfast

"Melinda!" Sam yelled desperately into his phone. His animal eyes went to Dean who had a hopeless look. Sam scrambled to his computer that laid on the bed and quickly flew his hands across the keys, trying to hack into Roman Industries cameras.

"Don't do that to yourself, Sam," Dean growled, his eyes boring into Sam's. "You know what they're doing."

"I can't know that for sure!" Sam yelled, tears threatening to spill from his eyelids. "I just can't!"

"Sam!" Dean barked, snatching the laptop from his little brother. Sam glared up at him with the angriest face Dean had seen him have. "Give it up! You know what they do! She's of no use to them and she's connected to us!

"I told you we shouldn't have brought her!" he continued on, his own emotions getting shoved in the way of reason. "I told you! All she did was get killed after a figgin' month!"

Sam suddenly snatched the keys to the car they'd stolen and grabbed his jacket. Without saying another word, he made his way to the door and swung it open. Sam then turned to his brother, tears streaming down his face.

"Screw you," he whispered and stormed out. Dean cursed at his mouth while he heard the engine start and get quieter by the second.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean yelled, tossing Sam's laptop to the bed. It was obvious that Sam cared for Melinda to Dean. It was obvious that he'd developed some feelings towards her. And it was obvious that Dean had crossed a line by yelling at Sam for his lost crush.

And it was obvious that Sam would hunt Dick down and die trying to avenge Melinda Walters.

**Sad Sammy**