"I've got things on my mind." I said as we entered into Maths class and headed to our seats.

"Do you like him?" He blurted out as soon as we sat down.

I blinked at him, "Who?"

He chewed on his gum again and relaxed on his seat, oozing out his signature nonchalant attitude. "What's his name... Stanley? Your date."

"Oh." I looked at my fingers. "Um, I don't think we should talk about him." Why the hell did he want to know that? Whatever happened to Privacy?

"Well, do you?"

"Um..."

He leaned down to my seat, resting an elbow and putting his face really close to mine. I didn't want to look at him, but I couldn't just ignore him. This was Sebastian. I slowly turned to him and gulped at our proximity.  He raised his brows and I started by shaking my head negatively, it was if I was being compelled and sure enough soon I whispered, "No."

Sebastian smirked, swiped his tongue over his bottom lip and returned to his seat with a smug smile. My face was flaming as I bite down on my lip, staring down at the desk. How does he do that? And is it intentional? He has a strong effect on me and worst, he knows it. Cocky jerk, damn him!

*-*-*

"Like is it compulsory that you must get into trouble every class?" I asked Sebastian lifting up a ball and throwing it to him.

He caught it easily and threw a smirk my way. "Yeah, if I don't get into trouble, who will?" I sighed. "And it's not my fault the gym teacher is a grouch."

I opened my mind to respond him but then my phone chimed, calling my attention to it. It was a text from Spencer asking to meet up after school. I cracked a smile, ready to type in a yes but then Sebastian just had to startle me.

"What does it say?" He asked suddenly behind me and peering over my shoulder.

"Ah!" I shouted, turning to him with wide eyes. "Dude!" He doesn't apologize or say anything. "It's just Spencer, asking to meet up."

He immediately frowned. "Did you tell him no?"

"No. Why would I?"

"Because you have to help me out with my maths."

"What? Since when do you need help?" I asked confused.

"Since I started hanging out with a particular nerd. Come on."

I watch him walk away and after a moment, I follow behind. "What about the gym? We're not done."

"Leave it."

I sighed closing the gym doors as we walked out and catching up to  Seb while texting Spencer that I couldn't meet up because something came up. I made sure not to mention Sebastian though and I promised to go out another day.

We got on Sebastian's motorcycle and I enjoyed the ride to the fullest oblivious of where we were headed until the bike stopped right in front of my house. I jumped off his back with surprised eyes.

"What are we doing here?"

He gently pried the helmet off my head. "To study."

"Why not your house?"

"Because, you've been there but I've never been to yours." He said climbing up to the porch.

"But your house is way better. Let's go your house, please Seb?" I pouted holding unto his hand.