19

I was the Queen of April Fools. It was my birthday and royally, I took it to the extreme.

But this year, I didn't feel like doing it. I had Ethan this year, and I would be claiming him as mine, even if it just was for today.

"Happy birthdayyy.." Ethan turned up to my door, present in hand. I kissed him on the cheek and thanked him.
"You coming in?"

"I can't, got an orgy to get to" He stepped back a bit and I frowned. "April Fools. I'm not that delusional." He smiled with his teeth, a rare occasion as he told me he hated his smile.

I loved his smile.

"Ha ha ha, very funny." I pulled him in and shut the door. As he was pressed a bit into the corner, I made him lower to my face.
"The only person you'll be fucking today is me.." I mumbled in his ear, before stepping back and switching into a bubbly character.

"So!" I clapped my hands together. He was frozen though, staring at me.
"My mom has left, she said she wanted me to enjoy my day with you. We're going rollerskating, because I'm ass at ice skating and I don't want to die on my birthday. And even if you tried to teach me I think I'd still suck ass, so there's no point really- Are you even listening?" I cocked my head to side as he was rubbing his hands together in front of his face, eyeing me.

I put his present down to the side. "Ethan. Hellooo?" I dragged the o out, waving my hands near him. He quickly grabbed my wrist, pulling me close.
"Was that an April Fools joke?" He asked me, his breathing a little off.

"Woah, calm down. I didn't realise you wanted me that bad." I laughed at his reaction. I got out of his grasp and moved to the mirror closest to the door.

"Do I really look that good? Or are you just hella horny." I ran my hand up my ass, twisting to see if I was looking thicker or something.
"Both." He came out with, moving towards me.

"You haven't let me near you since Spring Break. I haven't done anything since I was with you." He whined, pulling at my top.

"Even a fucking kiss from you. I'm desperate. Baby. Please." I rolled my eyes and put my hands on his shoulders. I went in for a passionate kiss and he exhaled heavily when I did, like all his stress just released from him.

"God. I needed that." He went in again and I let him. He ran his hands along my ass, squeezing. A moan escaped my mouth which gave him the opportunity to let his tongue roam alongside mine.

"Relax, leave it for later." I forced myself off of him even though I was desperate to continue. I couldn't lie, I did miss being intimate with him. He called me baby more often even though he insisted that he didn't know what he wanted and that he didn't know if he liked me.

"Let me open your present." I moved into the living room with it in my hand. He sat down on the couch and tapped his thighs, indicating for me to sit on his lap. I was a bit tentative to though.

"C'mere. Don't act shy." He laughed heartily, putting his hand out, I moved on and sat comfortably, fitting like a glove.
"Not so hard is it?" He smirked, knowing 100% that there was an innuendo in there.

I got out the pink badge first, with birthday princess on there.
"Wow! I feel 4 again." I chuckled, pinning it on to my denim jacket nevertheless. Then I pulled out the box, wrapped nicely in black wrapping paper.

I tore open the wrapping and I was left with two smaller boxes. He took one from me and I opened the other, revealing a small heart necklace. The date 1.5.16 was on the box, which made me frown.
"The day you came into my life. And I realised how much of a stubborn bitch you were."