8

I sat there, staring at the back of his head.
Ethan was sat on the end of the bed, pulling on his clothes. I didn't expect him to care really, so I just let him do whatever. The party was still going on, so I guess I had to get up and get dressed too.

I was fully naked, but I went to pick up my dress. I knew he didn't care. I pulled on the dress that I had on, going commando. There was no point in wearing heels now, so wore my fluffy socks to go downstairs with.
He opened the door and I turned to look at him.

"Oh, and don't tell anyone about this." He walked out into the crowd, them parting ways for him and looking him up and down, intrigued. I frowned at his statement but didn't think much of it. After all, he didn't want his status ruined because of some unknown new girl who fucked him.

I grabbed the condom packet and chucked it in my bin, before leaving my room for people to preoccupy if they wanted.
"Where the fuck have you been!" Han and Grace ran up to me when I got down, looking me up and down.

"And why do you look so ruffled? And your makeup!" Han brushed down my hair with her fingers and pulled my dress a little, making me laugh.
"It's totally fine. It's too dark for anyone to care anyway." I looked over their shoulder to Ethan, who was talking to his group of douche bag friends. The girls turned and looked where my eyes fell, then flipped right back.

"Why are you staring at that Ethan guy?" I blinked and looked back at them. "I'm not." I moved around and to the island, grabbing another drink from the last bit of alcohol that's left.

"Oh no you don't." Grace pulled the drink out of my hand as the cup edge touched my lips.
"B-But I want to get drunker.." I whined, annoyed at them.

"Not tonight baby." Grace hugged me and for some reason, I didn't put up a fight.
Grayson and his girlfriend moved over to us, beaming still.
"Kendra! Heyy." Grayson cheered, letting go of his girl.

I looked over at her, her hand holding a solo cup. I frowned, recognising the dainty hand with white painted nails from somewhere. I couldn't exactly put my finger on it though.
"Hey." I smiled back. "This might sound extremely weird, but I recognise your hands." I pointed at her.

She exchanged a look at Grayson and he put his finger to his lip, telling her to keep quiet. She giggled and turned to me.
"Well unfortunatelyyy... I c-can't tell you why!" She fell into me, then laughed again.

And I thought I was bad.
I didn't want to jump to conclusions so I kept quiet, just nodding along. I looked over at Grayson and he just chuckled, taking his girlfriend back.
I flipped my apple watch and read the time, 2:24 am. It wasn't too late but I knew that I had to shut it down soon if I didn't want any noise complaints. 
"Will you girls help me shut this place down soon?" I turned to Hannah and Grace, who nodded and agreed to help.

"I can help too if you like. As long as you get V a place to sit and not hurt herself." He looked at his girlfriend who was just cuddling up to him.
"That's fine. She can go and stay in my mom's bedroom. It's locked but I have the key to it so we can lock her in there."

"I don't want to be locked up! What if you forget about me..." She whined, looking at me. 

"We won't forget about you, you can just get some rest in there. We'll come and check up n you once we've got everyone out, okay? If you feel sick, please go and sick in the bathroom, not in the bedroom. My mom will kill me." I begged her, grabbing her hand and leading her to the room. 

Grayson didn't let go until I tugged at her, but he followed me anyway. I brought her up and out to the other side of the house that nobody really went to, where my mom's room was. Our bedrooms were far apart but we didn't mind it, me and my mom liked our space.
I grabbed the key that was hidden behind the photo frame and unlocked the door, opening it up to the luxurious bedroom.