7

"Fuck. So badly." I breathed out, and he went to work. He felt like a pro, gliding my underwear off effortlessly and perching me perfectly against my pillows. As his clothes fell off, I couldn't help but let my eyes wander at every bit of him.
"Can't keep your eyes off me?" He chuckled as he threw his clothes to the side.
"Fuck off. You're hot." I admitted, licking my lips.
He flicked his hands to the side drawers though, pulling it open and revealing my condom drawer.

I didn't even tell him where they were? Before I could ask how he knew, he pulled out a pink one and tore it open with his teeth. He attacked my neck as he slipped it on, making me buck up. He took the advantage to hold me in that position with his hands, sliding into me slowly. It didn't hurt as much as the first time, it was actually enjoyable. 

I closed my eyes and worked alongside him, his hips snapping into me at a good pace. 
"You're so fucking tight.." He groaned into my ear, making me giggle and moan. I hooked my arms around his neck, wanting him to look down at me. He was concentrating on finding my right spot, his eyes pouring into mine.

"Go deeper. And harder." I whimpered to him, knowing he was being careful for some reason. I wouldn't think he'd even care, just wanting what he came for. He listened to me and smirked, answering my requests. He got a good reaction because I scratched away at his bare back when it felt like he was filling me.
"Jesus Christ Kendra, you're going to drive me insane." I was whimpering his name and I could tell he loved it, because his little moans kept escaping his mouth every time I did.

"Let me ride you." I pulled him in and he nodded as I let go of his lips, looking at how swollen they were in the dim lighting.
I flipped onto him and played with him against my entrance, making him groan in frustration.
"Don't tease me." He growled, holding onto my hips and squeezing. I slowly put him in, I had to get used to a new position.

"Fuck. That feels so good.." I purred, grinding down onto him and angling myself back, my hands resting on the bed behind me.
He met my movement, making me want to scream out in pleasure. I stopped moving as his hands pressed on my stomach, holding me in that position as he thrusted up into me. I threw my head back and screamed out for him.

"You like that baby?" I tipped my head back up and nodded, biting my lip down so hard that I could taste blood.
"Sh-SHIT!" He hit my g-spot. He smirked and did it again and I could feel the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter. I was going to cum if he hit it again.

"E-Ethan right there. I'm serious fucking do it like that again." He found it again effortlessly, and my legs began to tremble under the pressure. 
"Beg for it." He said huskily, enjoying me lose control over him.
"Ethan please don't stop... I'm so close." I was moving myself automatically, wanting him badly.

He sped up, even when I thought he couldn't.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed, dropping down onto him and cumming hard. As I caught my breath, he rode me out of my high.
"We aren't done baby girl. Get on your hands and knees." I did as I was told, but kept my arch high, my chest close to the sheets.

"I've never done this before.." I told him honestly, not sure how doggy style would even feel like.
"Well let's find out if you'll enjoy it." He smoothly slid into me, snapping his hips onto my ass.
A loud hearty moan escaped my lips. It felt fucking amazing.
"Guess you like it baby." He mumbled into my ear as his hands slid to the hooks of my inner waist, holding me tightly to get a better thrust. 

I gripped onto the covers and pressed my face into them, covering my moans.
"Don't hide them. I want you to be screaming so hard that everyone can hear you. I want them to know how much of a dirty slut you are." He was being playful with it, and I loved it.
"Call me that again." I begged, whimpering under the pressure he was putting on me. His dick was huge for our age.

"Oh so you like it like that? You like being fucked by me you dirty slut?" 
It was something about it that I loved, I never thought of myself like that, but it turned me on.
"Break me Ethan.." I begged, arching higher for him. I was glad he lasted for a long time because I was close.
He went in fast and sharp, his breathing scratchy as well. He sounded close.

"I'm going to cummm...." I dragged out, my whole body just letting go.
"Wait." He instructed, hitting me deeply now, my insides tightening up against him.
"You fuckin' slut..." He moaned out as I pushed onto him, wanting him all.

He slammed into me and I shook vigorously, cumming again.

I knew he released because he jutted his hips forwards erratically, which felt great as I grinded down onto him. I turned and collapsed, letting him throw the condom into the bin beside my bed. He slid over me and worked at my neck, marking me hard. 
He moved down lower and lower again, until his mouth attached to my bundle of nerves.

I bucked as his tongue ran swirls on me, his hands locked on my hips as they juddered automatically.
"Ethan stop.. you'll make me cum.." I tipped my head back and found my hands wound up in his hair, pushing him in even if I told him to stop.
His fingers joined the party, rubbing as he tongued my sweet spot. This was the best head I'd ever received.

I did pull him away though, I couldn't physically take it.
"Why'd you make me stop?" He frowned, pushing himself up. I was breathing so heavily, I couldn't even concentrate.
"I-I couldn't take any more." I shook my head, closing my legs. He nodded though, he wasn't a rapist.

He chuckled soon after, moving his hand to my hickeys, poking at them. I hissed in pain, they were sore.  

"Newbie." 

___

uh hope you enjoyed this smut idk!

15 votes and comments and I'll update :)