v. difference in demeanour

Start from the beginning

"Show him. He'll find out soon enough." Moody nods.

Kingsley who was reading the daily prophet handed it to Harry. Aurora could vaguely see the words; The boy who lies, scribbled across the paper.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge has been using all his power including his influence of the daily prophet to sneer anyone the Dark Lord has returned." Sirius explained.

"Why is that?" Aurora asks Remus.

Harry's eyes flickered down to Aurora for a second, before his gaze went to the ground. He missed her.

Remus sighed. "The minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job."

"Who in there right mind would believe that Dumbledore is after his job?"

"Exactly the point, Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and wrapped with fear. Now fear makes people do terrible things, now the last time Voldemort gained power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear-"

Sirius hung his head low. "It did."

"-and now he's returned and I'm sure the minister will do anything to avoid that."

" We think Voldemort wants to build out an army again. Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command, not just wizards and witches, all matter of dark creatures. We think he's been recruiting and is attempting to do the same. Gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in-"

Just as Sirius was about to stop speaking he noticed the fact that Aurora was actually looking at him. She noticed how his eyes went to hers and immediately she had looked away.

"Voldemort may be after something. Something he didn't have last time."

"You mean like a weapon?"

Sirius mouth opens to answer but the sound of a cloth making contact with the wooden table made them all jump in their seats.

"No that's enough! He's just a boy. Their children. You want to tell him more you might as well indict him to the order straight away." Molly screeched.

"Good I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army I want to fight." Harry argued.

Sirius sat back into his seat sending Molly a smug look, and Harry a grin.

"Okay." Molly said after a few moments of silence, she then slowly looks over towards her then back at Sirius. "Aurora would you like to join this army?"

Sirius glowered. "That's not happening-"

"Yes it is."

"Over my dead body, is she joining-"

"But he can?" Aurora asked. "Why?"

Sirius turns to her and their eyes meet. " You could get killed for a starter."

"Right." she murmurs, sitting back down.
"Suppose that wouldn't be very good."