v. difference in demeanour

Start from the beginning

Aurora raises an eyebrow towards him before she looks away.

Remus sighs.

" Oh you mean the date you showed an hour late for?" Seth shot back with an arched eyebrow.

Aurora glanced up at Sirius with furrowed eyebrows.

" I was nervous!" Sirius barked back, as he leaned across nudging Remus in the arm then gestured towards Seth. " Remus!"

" Yeah, I remember I was there. He was nervous, spent thirty five minutes picking out a shirt."

Sirius and Remus both sent Seth a smug look.

Aurora looks over at Sirius briefly.

" Yeah well at least she's actually talking to me."

Sirius eyes flashed with anger. " Well done on the accomplishment. You've managed to get one Aleksander to actually like you for once-"

" Don't act like me and Magnolia weren't friends, Sirius. I wasn't the one who wasn't around for half the time-"

Sirius jumped up from the table in a split second, making everyone jump back as he narrowed his eyes at him. Remus had also stood up and was looking equally as angry.

"That's not fair!" Remus shot back. "You know what was going on."

Sirius yelled. "We all had the Order. Unless you forgot we were in the middle of a wizarding war, bonehead. James, Lily, Mango. We all had the order. Some of us wanted to actually do some good in the world instead of moping around because you didn't get the girl-"

"All of you sit down now-!" Molly screamed. "This is not a competition."

Sirius sent him a nasty look but swiftly sat back down.

" Magnolia and I." Aurora blurts out.

Everyone looks towards her. " What?"

" You said me and Magnolia," Aurora looks at Seth, " It's Magnolia and I."

Sirius snickered. Aurora shot him a look. He stopped.

Seth left shortly after this with the rest of the Order.

Aurora glanced down for a moment thinking about what he had said. Seth somehow didn't get the girl? And by girl did that mean her mum? He didn't mention that. It seemed as though Sirius knew more about her than anyone else.

Part of her was tempted to ask him.

"I don't understand what does the ministry have against me?" Harry questioned.

Aurora still obviously hadn't spoken to him although she found out about the Dementor situation in which Harry did a patronus charm in front of a muggle. He also had a large chance of being expelled from Hogwarts.

" Maybe it's your personality." Aurora shot over at him.

" Ouch." Harry mockingly holds a hand over his heart.