Am I ready to make it ours?

Start from the beginning

“I’m glad you’re so sure about that.. I was so worried. It’s like.. I woke up and the first person I saw was Matt, and we were naked. I freaked out for a second, before seeing Emma next to him.” I said, pulling one of my shirts down my head and sliding my arms through the short sleeves.

“I still don’t know why they were in our bed..” He said our bed again.

“And I don’t know why you were on the floor.”

He shrugged his shoulders, chuckling. “Maybe I fell from the bed.. I mean, the bed is not that big. It’s cool for two persons but for four it’s not enough.”

“Yeah, it was probably that. A least it makes sense.” I turned my back to him for a moment so I could choose some shorts from my bag, and was immediately hugged from behind by Brian. “You never waste any opportunity, do you?” I asked, smiling.

“To hol my beautiful girl? No, not really..” His arms tightened around my waist and my back was pressed harder against his chest as he kissed my cheek. That’s when we started hearing weird sounds, like moans and stuff. Both Brian and I looked at the bed and Matt was above Emma doing.. I don’t know what. But I think he was still dreaming or something.

“Oh god..”

“Let’s get out of here before I throat up.” Brian held the most disgusted expression in the world, making me laugh really loud. I think I woke up the entire house. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the bedroom. “Remember me of changing the mattress after today.. I will NOT sleep in that bed again..” He kept complaining as we reached the top of the stairs.

“Change the mattress?”

“Yes! I don’t know what happened in that bed last night and I sure don’t want to know what’s going to happen now.. the sheets are not impermeable. God only knows what kinds of things will transfix them and land on the mattress.” I burst out laughing again at his dramatic scene.

“Oh Brian, you’re so cute.. you’re talking like we never did the same..”

“Exactly. WE did, it’s our things not.. theirs..” He pointed to the bedroom door with the same disgusted and somewhat sad face. I chuckled and cupped his cheeks to kiss him.

“Let’s prepare breakfast for everyone before they all wake up from the hangover.. and I really need some painkillers, my head is hurting like hell..”

“Yeah, yours and mine.. I can’t even think straight.”

“Yeah, I had already noticed.” I smirked.

“Very funny, uh?” He glared playfully at me and I laughed.

We made our way down the stairs and found Zacky and Clodagh curled up in one of the couches, and on the floor was Lacey and Johnny. The living room was all messed up with lots of empty bottles; the remotes of the console were forgotten on each corner of the room; some of the pillows were on the floor; and the strawberry jaw was pouring out of the small can, soiling the area near Johnny. Brian let out a heavy sigh at the dirtiness of his house.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you..” I pat his shoulder and went to the kitchen. “Where are the pills for the headache?” I asked him once he reached the doorway.

“Oh, they’re here.” He opened one drawer and took out a small pack of pills. Both he and I swallowed one with the help of a glass of water and then headed to the cooking task.

“Eggs and bacon?” I asked. He simply nodded.

After some minutes I had a plate full of eggs and another full of bacon. The guys from the living room were already awake, probably because of the good smell of food. They all looked like they got hit by a train or something, but Johnny was definitely the worst one.