HALO: Return of Master Chief

****READ THIS FIRST: THIS STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE HALO STORY LINES.****

______________________

Cortana

Year: 2553

War began between the UNSC and the covenant. We commenced on the first Halo, there, we sent one of our special spartans. Not many know, but I chose my spartan. I watched him train, learn and become who he is now. I chose him not just being one of the best, but a fighter, strong and all he needs is one thing. Luck.

Spartan-117 also known as "Master Chief" by everyone else, fought on Halo in the war between the covenant. The Master Chief spent twenty-seven years on Earth, he fought on earth, slip-space and the Halos. Much after the war began, the elites had seen their leaders "The High Prophets" and realized what activating the Halos would cause. Soon after the elites joined with the UNSC, also with the covenant came The Arbiter. The "Arbiter" is a ceremonial character, that is both political and religious ranking. It is given to a Covenant elite by the Covenant leader ship "the High Prophets".

Both the Arbiter and Master Chief fought to stop High Charity. Before the elites joined the UNSC, they had released an infection known as the Flood in the first Halo ring. The Flood had been buried in the Halo ring causing a bigger problems later on. Facing the Flood and High Charity both Master Chief and Arbiter successfully destroyed the two of the Halos.

There was one more battle to be fought. In the year 2553, the Master Chief went missing in action after the Battle of Installation 00, when he and the current Arbiter "Thel 'Vadam" fired Installation 04B.

To this day, Master Chief has not been found. Many say he is dead, but I know he is strong and will return one day. Now the ODST fight the covenant once again on earth. The brutes caused conflict which lead to another war. Many were killed, and most were injured. Currently we have sent an ODST "The Rookie" to find survivors and defeat the covenant that are still in the city. Together the ODST could finish them off and take a lead in the war. All I can do now is watch, and wait for Spartan-117 to return. Captain Keyes had found a capsule heading to earth. If my guesses are right. This might be the return of Master Chief, John-117.