Chapter 11

Ashleys POV

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I walked down stairs to get my regular morning coffee. I grabbed my cup and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.

.Knock. Knock. Knock. I hear at the front door.

I got up and went to the front door and opened it till the chain lock stoped it.

"Um. hello?" I said wondering who the woman in the dress suit is.

"Hi, I'm Abegain Gonzalez. Does Grace Hazel Stirling live here?' She asked.

"Um yes. Please come in." I said and opens the door wider.

"You can sit here if you like. Do you want some coffee or a muffin." I said trying to be polite. She sat down and did not answer. CC came into the kitchen. He comes in grabs a mug and pours the coffee unto it. CC turns around and sits right next to the woman as if she wasn't even there.

"Who's she." CC said turning to me and taking a long sip of coffee.

"She is here for Graces family situation." I said. CC just nodded and kept on drinking his coffee. He never was a morning person. This continued for about 5 minutes till I finally spoke up and said.

"Christian can you please go get Grace from her room and bring her down." I said to him and Ashley just jumped off the stool and walked up the stairs.

CCs POV

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I walked up the stairs to Graces room and knoked on the door.

"Come in." I hear her say lightly. I opened the door to see her sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me.

"Um. someone is down stares and I think she has questions for you about you Family situation." I said cautiously.

"Ya ok let me make myself look presentable." she said and jumped up off the bed. I left the room and closed the door. Half way down the stairs I hear the lady say.

"So you are willing to adopt her. Because she has to go to and orphanage other wise because she has no other living family." I hear her say.

"Yes. I am willing to adopt her." Ashley said.

"Ok I will have to talk to her about it and if she wants to." Abegain said. I walked into the kitchen and sat back where I was before. We sat in silence for about 3 minutes till Grace came into the kitchen dressed in black jeans and a blue top.

"Hello you must be Grace." the woman asked standing up and coming toward her. "Is there any where we could talk privately?" She asked turning around to face me and Ashely.

"Grace take her to the living room y'all can talk there." Ashley said. Grace just nodded and left to go to the living room.

Graces POV

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I walked awkwardly to the living room and sat on the couch. The woman sat on the love seat in front of the couch and took out a pad and pen from her brief case.

"So I just have a few questions about you being adopted buy Mr. Purdy." She said writing something down

"Um I would love to be adopted buy him. He has been so kind to me and they let me have the guest room all to myself with a bed and showers and food. It has been wonderful." I said cheering up.

"Ok and about you Family. There is nothing left of them but their life savings in the bank so you get that." she said not taking her eyes off the notepad. "Well I think that is all." she said getting up and leaving back wear we came.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So another chapter I did the chapter 3 times it kept on deleting. I am sorry it was slow and boring I have no ideas. GIVE ME IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

comment vote