Chapter 9

Graces POV

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Well hello there." He said smiling.

"Dhavie." I hear a voice shout.

"Over here!" Dhavie replied. I see another person in a leather hoodie jacket with blue hair peaking out of the top.

"And who might you be lovely lady?" the man asked coming closer. it was only when he was next to Dhavie when I realized who it was.

"Um..." I say in shock because FRIKING BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOR JUST SAVED ME!!!!!!!! Jayy leans over next to Dhavie and whispered.

"Do you think she knows who we are?" he asked him.

"Ya Ya she does." Dhavie replied back in a whisper.

"Um... sorry. Hi my name is Grace." I said in more of a question tone.

"Nice to meat you." Dhavie said.

"Yes. My name is Jayy Von Monroe." Jayy said.

"Ya. Ya I know." I said in a nervous chuckle.

"Why we''re YOU out here all lone at NIGHT any whey." Dhavie said.

"I was- I was visiting some one at the hospital." I said stuttering remembering Oliver.

"Well let's get you home before these two wakeup." Jayy said.

"Ya let's do that." I said still nervous and just know realized I was shaking. Dhavie goes to start the car they parked at the end of the road. Jayy come closer to me and grabs my arms gently. I flinch back in fear for how Sam and Naithin did the same thing. Jayy quickly pulled back His arms in a surrender form.

"Sorry." I said looking down and kinda hugging my self lightly.

"No I'm sorry. Hey let's get you home, k?" he said.

"Okay." I say lightly and keep my head down. We walked to the car and I got into the back with both of the boys in the front.

"So where is home for you?" Dhavie said keeping his eyes on the road. I hesitated at the sound of my home it was actually bvbs house.

"Um I live with Ashley So..." I said unsure.

"You live with the Brides?" Jayy askes looking over his shoulder at me.

"Ya"

"All righty then." Dhavie said while making a abrupt turn to the right.

Ashleys POV

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Where is she. I was never gone this long on my "blowing steam" run a ways.

"Should we call her?" CC said sitting with the rest of the boys on the couch.

"She left her phone here." I say blankly.

"Look for her?" Jinxx said looking up.

"L.A is a big city. she could be any where." I said getting more and more worried. In the middle of silence there is a knock on the door. All of the boys heads pop up and CC jumps up 12 feet from the noise. I run to the door and fling it open hoping to see Grace but I'm met with the face of Dhavie and Jayy.

"Oh... hi guys." I say disappointed.

"Oh don't you just feel the love Jayy." Dhavie asked him sarcastically

"It's so accelerating." Jayy said even more sarcastic.

"Oh... sorry I was just hoping it was someone else." I say in a monotone voice.

"I think we got her." Dhavie said and they parted and Grace was right behind them.

"Hey." she said timidly and waved wearily.

"Come here" I said with my arms open. She walked up and hugged me and mumbled a sorry into my chest.

"Hey well we got to go. so see You around." Dhavie said and Grace went and hugged them both in one hug and I heard her mumble

"Thank you so much." to them. What happened. The boys left and Grace hugged me again and walked up stairs.

"I'm really tired I'm gonna go to bed." she told us.

"Goodnight?" all of the boys yelled it her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ok so another chapter. Sorry it took so long but here is a really boring chapter. Please comment and vote. Tell me what you think of the story so far in the comments and if I should continue.