Chapter 5

Olis POV

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I sat down next to Grace and she put her head on my shoulder.

"Shit." She said and looked at the blood on her hand.

I stood up and took her to the bathroom. She sat on the counter and waited while I got a washcloth.

  I came up to her and started to clean her ear and the dried blood on her neck. I finished but I still dabbed at her skin with the rag for no apparent reason. I looked at her face, God she was so beautiful. She was perfect. Stop, Stop Oliver she is underage. She's like what 13?

"All done." I said with a smile on my face. She jumped off the counter and headed back to the couch with me shortly behind her.

"There y'all are. What took so long?" Ashley said giving me a look. I looked over to Grace and she just blushed.

I sat down on the couch and Grace sat down in the middle of me and ash. She put her head on my lap and her feet on Ashleys. Half way into the movie Grace started to snore.

"Here, I'll take her up." Ash said. He picked her up and took her to the guest room.

"Hey I'm gonna go to bed you can stay the night here if you want. " I jumped and looked at Ashley at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ya ok thanks." I replied. I grabbed a blanket and laid back on the couch.

Ashleys POV

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

After I talked to Oli I went back upstairs to put Grace in her room then went into my room. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I finished up with all of that bathroom stuff and went to bed. I woke up to someone shaking me lightly.

"Ashley. Ashley." Grace whispered.

"Muumh." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Can I sleep with you?" I shot up and looked at her surprised.

"NO! Not like that! I had a bad dream." she shouted.

"Ya ok Good... Come here darling." I said. She laid down next to me. I could tell Oli likes her by he way he lookes at her, he's fallen for her. But so fast?

Olis POV

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I woke up to what sounded like talking and doors being opened and closed. I got up and went up the stairs. I heard the noise from Ashleys room I went to the door and looked through the crack.

"NO! Not like that! I had a bad dream." I heard a female say. It must be Grace. After I heard no more talking, I pushed the door open a little bit more and looked in farther. I saw Grace in Ashleys bed with his arms arounder her sleeping.

I got very pissed off at this. I don't know why. It's not like she's my girlfriend.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So another chapter done. Sorry it sucked and was short... again. I have no ideas. Give me and idea in the comments and if you think I should continue with the story tell me that in the comments also.