It's been so long since we had contact like this. The feeling is so refreshing that I feel pain there as well but the longingness is overpowering my senses. I felt good that I felt bad.

"You don't have to act so brave in front of me, Shanaya. I know you are mad so show me what you really feel towards me. Show me what I deserved." He whispered, huskily near my ear as his arms tightened around me. "I love you."

With that, I just cried as I place a hand on top of his that was on my tummy. He was rubbing it so tenderly.

The next morning, I woke up and the sun is shining brightly through the balcony door. Caius is no longer beside and I kinda expected that this will happen because this happens everyday since then. I no longer feel his warmth beside me so I'm expecting that everything is weird.

But all of a sudden, there is something at the pit of my throat that makes me jump out of the bed and run towards the bathroom then kneeled on the toilet bowl to get everything out in my system.

Jeez, this morning sickness is really bugging me. How long will this last?

When I'm done, I went straight to take a shower. There are a lot of works to do at the office today I really have to eat a lot to keep my energy up. I don't want to be too stressed since I'm carrying my little angel inside me so work moderately. 

Getting out of the shower, still wearing my bathrobe and went to get my phone that was on our bed. But just in time, the door opened causing me to tighten my hold on the robe. I was surprised to see Caius coming in.

Actually, I expected that he is not here anymore. My jaw drops because he is wearing only his denim jeans and his hair is styled with his trademark mess. What surprises me more is the tray that he's carrying inside.

"Good morning." He greeted with a smile.

My throat suddenly becomes dry as it become hoarse. "I-I thought you already left."

"Nah, I don't have anything to do this morning so I decided to serve my wife." He stated, now placing the tray ontop of the bed. "I thought maybe you're hungry and eat something before you leave. I cooked you lots of food so our kid won't be hungry."

My stomach grumbles and salivate upon seeing the meals served before me.

"Eat up. You are still suffering morning sickness, right?" He sits on the bed, crossing his legs beneath him.

I stood there frozen.

Somehow, Caius is trying to make up all the things we messed up before.

"Come on, baby. Please..." His voice soften, so is his eyes. The stoic eyes bended just for me.

My body moves on its own as I sit down on the bed as well, giving it a chance. Hope colored his eyes for a bit as he served me the food that was on it.

"What are you? Some sort of butler?" I joked.