chapter 12

Keisha POV

It's been so depressing these last few days. I don't eat, I can't sleep and I can't seem to get him off of mind.

The way he looked when I told I had no feelings for him was just heartbreaking to even think about. I haven't went to school for the last few days. I couldn't bring myself to go. I don't know what I would do if I see him again.

John POV

I couldn't control myself at all these days. I would get angry over little things stupid things people do to upset me. The reason for me feeling this way is Keisha. I haven't seen her in days. My wolf and I are going crazy. What she told me just ripped my heart apart. I couldn't understand why she would say something like that to me.

I knew she was lying but the fact that it came from her mouth just killed me.

"Mr. Lee can you help me with this cut." Britney said snapping me out of my thoughts, I looked at her with an attitude as she tried to put her legs on me showing me  her cut.

"Britney I think you need to go see the nurse and not me." I said pushing her legs aside.

"But I want you to take a look at it." She started touching my chest. I felt so disgusted.

"No Britney this is not appropriate and right for you to be doing."

"Come on Mr. Lee stop the acting and quit acting like you don't know what's I going on." She hopped on my legs and did the unexpected.

She pressed her lips on mine stopping me from saying what I was about say.