Chapter 6

Keisha POV

"Well yeah..... kind of." I replied.

"What do you mean kind of? Did you kiss him or not!" She sounded shocked and excited at the same time.

"Yes I kissed him but it was a quick peck on the lips."

"Wait, why, have you seen him? He's gorgeous, why did you just give a peck?" She said that like if I didn't notice, of course I know he's gorgeous.

"Well for starters he's my teacher and he's also older than me."

"He's only like 3 years older than you, and what did he do after you kissed him?"

"Well I didn't make the first move."

"He kissed you first?"

"No, I was getting my things readying to go home, and my hands accidentally touched his and he pulled me in and hugged me."

"OMG, he just hugged, why was it a goodbye hug?"

"No it was out of no where, he just pulled me in and hugged me."

"Wow, so our English teacher has a thing for you"

"No he doesn't, it was a one time thing, I'm sure he only hugged me because of what I told him about my past and my dad."

"Oh please Keisha, Mr. hot Lee has a thing for you, its so obvious."

"Yeah right I wish, anyhow I have to go now, I think my mom is home."

"Okay bye, but I can't wait to see what'll happen next." I was blushing so much that it looked like I was wearing make up.

"Keisha are you home!"

"Yes mom." 

"I bought home dinner, so go clean yourself up and come get your dinner." Ugh, I hate dinner time. All we ever do is sit at the table, eat and get up. We never talk like we use to before my dad died.

I took a shower and dressed with my favorite night wear my 'i love pink' night wear. I went to the dinner table and ate my dinner, as usual it was quiet. I finished and went bed. All the while that I was in my bed all I could think about was what had happened between me and Mr. Lee. I couldn't stop thinking how good it felt to be in his arms, how soft his lips felt. I wish he could be hear with me, I wish i could cuddle in his arms and have him near to me. I didn't know why I was feeling this way about this man that I didn't even know, my teacher that I just met today.

Little after I drift off into a sleep and didn't remember anything else until I heard my alarm go off.

Usually I would feel unhappy to wake up and go to school but today I felt different.I didn't know if it was because  I was gonna get to see Mr. Lee today or that I was gonna spend 3 hours with him alone in detention again today.