chapter 11

Keisha POV

He held on to me like their was no tomorrow. I tried to set myself free but it only made him hold me tighter.

"John... please stop, you-your hurting me.." I said trying to convince him to let me go.

He then lessened his grip on me and looked me in the eye.

"Keisha I'm sorry for hurting you, I just miss you so.. much."  His voice cracking a little.

"John.. I told you I-I can't do this your my teacher and I'm your student, w-we just cant." Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Keisha I don't care."

"But I do. Do you how much trouble we can get into if someone finds out?" I didn't want to say any of this but I knew it was for the best.

Truth was I didn't care if anyone discovered that me and John where together, I didn't even care if I was expelled. I just wanted to be with him. I don't even know what to call this relationship I have with john, I've only known him a couple of weeks now but yet I feel so strongly for him. I didn't know I could fall in love with some one this fast.

"I think we should forget everything that happened." It took me every piece of strength in my body to make out the words. He looked at me with so much hurt in his eyes, it almost me break down.

"No..... No Keisha what are you saying? I can't pretend that nothing happened between us. I can't pretend I don't have feeling for you. I do Keisha, I do have feelings for you and can't pretend I don't." I felt so assured but I knew we couldn't.

"I'm sorry john bu-but I do-don't feel the same way." By the time I was finish with my sentence I had completely broken down.

"Keisha please don't do this."

"John please jus-just don't make this any harder than it already is." I said sniffing my noise.

"Is this really what you want Keisha?" He said his voice again cracking.

"Ye-yes" I lied again. I just hate the way everything is I just wish he wasn't my teacher.

"Okay then," he said trying to stay strong but I could see in his eyes tears where starting to form, he... wanted to cry because of me......

I could take it anymore I pushed my way out of his arms and ran out the room crying. If I could take back every word I said I would but I knew what I did was for the best, I just hope I could live with that decision.