chapter 5

Mr.Lee POV

I wanted to talk to her about what happened in class, I wanted to be with her, I wanted to take her home with me. I know I've only known her for one day but I feel like I can talk to her about anything, I fell like I can open up to her and tell her anything and she wouldn't judge me like everyone else does.

"Keisha can i talk to you about.... what happened today."I could see those two beautiful red spots appear on her face, I love it when she blushes because of me.

"Um... yeah but can we do it tomorrow?" 

"Okay." I  watched at her as she walked into her house, she had an amazing body, I could look at her all day long.

Keisha POV

I couldn't stop smiling, I miss the sparks and the tingles I felt when we touch. I wanted to stay in his car and talked about what happened, but I was too shy to even look at him after what happened.

I walk into the house and notice that my mom was not at home, as usual. She's is never home ever since dad died. The only time i get to see her is in the morning and that's only because she has to take me to school.

I put my stuff down and went and fixed something to eat, when I finished I remember that I promise Jessica to call her. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello" she said

"Hey Jessica it me Keisha, girl you wouldn't believe what happened in detention today." I said excitedly

"Calm down girl, start from the begging." 

" Okay but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Okay I promise not to tell anyone."

"Alright I went into the room and then he tells me that we can either get to no each other or clean the classroom, well as you no I picked the first on. After he sat there and listened to me and after when it was time to go we kissed."

"Wait wait did you just say you kissed him?" she said, it almost sounded like she choked.