[5]

RANT

[Pentagon's dating scandals]

This makes me BEYOND ANGRY.

You want to know why? Because all those fans who returned their tickets are FAKE. Why blame HyunA for finding love when you can blame these "fans" for being FAKE?!

Imma be straight up with you babes, YOU WILL NOT IN A MILLION YEARS DATE YOUR BIAS. There's literally like 000000000.000001% you might but most likely it ain't happening.

I don't understand what the whole deal with idols dating is? Is it that big of a deal? Is it that much of a CRIME for idols to find happiness within a relationship? I just don't understand!

And the fact that some people are calling HyunA "selfish", that's just- unbelievable. Idols are human, they're not toys, okay?!

They can do whatever they want! You aren't their damn parents!

The mindset of those fake fans is "HyunA is stealing my oppa so imma just stop supporting my oppa" like does that make any sense?

No I don't exactly "stan" Pentagon but I love their songs and honestly I wanna start stanning them but I gotta learn their names, I have like three unoffical biases tbh. Yuto being one of them, and when I found out he might dating Yeeun I was so HAPPY.

1, cause he's happy with her! 2, she's also my CLC bias so you know I was like "SHIP"!

Why can't fans just be happy for their idols instead of doing bullcrap like returning their tickets? Heck if you don't want them, I'll take them! I'll go!

If you're one of those people who are gonna be snakes about the three dating scandals with Pentagon, I refuse to see your side. Why? Cause your mindset is dumb. Simple as that.

Whoever is calling queen HyunA a "career ruiner" or whatever IMMA FIGHT.