17

"There you are, Sasuke!" Sakura yelled as she came closer to us.

"Not now Sakura, I'm in a middle of a conversation as you can see."

"And? Can't I be a part of this conversation as well?" She says as she sits in between the both of us.

Great, just great

"So, what's your name again?" She stares straight at me.

I look down

"Hinata."

"Ohhhh, right you're new to our group.....well we tend to get a lot of new people here, but they just eventually leave and never come back...especially since they tend to hit on Sasuke, and Sasuke is my boyfriend so-"

"I am not your boyfriend, and will never be your boyfriend." Sasuke interrupts.

"Huh?! Yes we are, we've always been a thing! Everyone knows that we're together?" She looks at him with wide eyes.

"Are you dumb? Wait, I take that back. You are dumb. As a matter of fact, I think it's getting way out of hand that college isn't going to help you at all." He says as he stands up to stretch.

Sakura looks down in disbelief

"You know Sakura. You're so f*cking annoying. And you know that already. It amazes me. And it amazes me how you keep coming back to me." He says harshly

Sheesh

"You don't have to always be mean to me, Sasuke...." she says softly

"Well if you laid off a little on the "boyfriend" shit, then maybe I would lighten up just a bit."

I was in disbelief too. Is this the same dude that's been texting me? The same dude that gave me a ride home?

"Geez, I know she may be annoying just a bit, but you could've treated her better than that." I said as I stared straight back at him.

He looks at me in a confused way.

"It's easy to say than to do. You obviously haven't been in my shoes, and what I've gone through." He says in a low husky voice

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I haven't, but she seems really latched on to you. I don't know what went on between you two, but it seems you two need to talk it out..." I said as I gathered my belongings.

"Where are you heading to?" He says

"Home. I need to study." I said as I began to walk out.

"Do you have a ride to get back home?" He says

Nope.

"No, I don't. But I can walk, and my house isn't that far away from here."

It's far.

"Do you want a ride? I can bring you home." He says as he takes his keys out.

"Nope. I'm good. Thank you. I'll be leaving."

"Are you sure? It seems like you're lying to me." He says as he stares straight at me.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking myself home from here. I don't need a guy to drop me off home all the time, you know?" I said as I walked myself out the door.

Great

It's raining

And I don't have an umbrella

———————————————————————————

Hey everyone! I'm back after a 3 year hiatus!