Chapter 35

Miserable was not the feeling she was having right now..it was even worst. There were million drums beating on her head and she couldn't remember one freaking thing from last night. She didn't know why but deep down in her heart she felt randhir was lying about the last night. She wanted break everything there in the room in frustration and in pain. She was feeling her world falling apart in front of her eyes and she was such a coward to even... express her feeling to the person she love. She was badly trapped between her dream..desire.. love and aspiration....

"pincess..." Piyu sang coming towards the bed sanyukta was sitting and sanyukta felt all her half of tension evaporated just by seeing her little doll coming to her.

"morning baby..." Sanyukta greeted her picking her up and piyu cocooned under the blanket with sanyukta.

"pincess..papa book laye" piyu said showing sanyukta a pictured book for pre primary kids.

"aww..my piyu is a big girl now..hum sath milke ABCD karenge" sanyukta said happily even though a huge pain in her head was making her dizzy.

"coffee and tablet for princess" nanny said holding a try to sanyukta and sanyukta saw an angel in nanny at that time.

"nanny you are the best...this head is f...freaking killing me" sanyukta said cheekily and took the medicine and coffee.

"randhir baba asked to rest for the day... And asked if you want something for tomorrow's wedding" nanny said not displaying any emotion.

Sanyukta instantly felt her heart sink and stomach empty..it was tomorrow..he would be someone else's and yet she was being a coy silly girl who cant even make a choice.

"i dont need anything...thanks" and sanyukta looked away from her and hugged piyu tightly.

Sanyukta didn't left the room for hours and was still lying on the bed feeling confuse..miserable and what not. At one moment she wanted to ran to randhir and claim him as her and next moment she would feel like leaving everything and live her dream in her place. She look down at the sleeping piyu in her arms and a tear rolled down her eyes...only if she had a little time to analyse her feeling.. only if randhir had give her one chance than getting ready for a marriage. Only if....

Sanyukta closed her eyes feeling tired and events from last time came alive in her memory.. She remembered how she fought with ishika..she remembered how she was acting all possessive and crazy for randhir and her eyes snapped open when she remembered how she confessed about her love to him.

                                #####

Ishika dropped all her shopping bags on the couch and sat on the same with a thud. She was arch tired from all the emergency situation hurry and above all the stress she was going through.

"take this" randhir offered her a chilled bottle of water and ishika smiled gratefully at him.

Randhir was a guy anyone would love to get married..he was so handsome, caring and beautiful in and out that sometimes she wonder how sanyukta can even resist him.

"are you happy with the things na?" Randhir asked her.

"yeah..m totally happy and randhir i trust you with my life. i know you will arrange the best" ishika said placing her hand over his and randhir smiled at her.

"so..i should get going..kal to morning hi aana hai na?" She asked.

"mahurat is in the evening but yup you have to come early for the other rituals.."

"then help me with these bags mister" ishika smiled.

"let it be here..waise bhi yahan pe hi sab hoga na..i will drop you at your place" randhir said grabbing his car keys.

"sab thik thak hoga na?" Ishika asked randhir..tension was evident in her face.

"obviously... I won't let you down" randhir promised and gave her a warm hug.

He looked above for a moment and his eyes met sanyukta's fiery red eyes burning in rage. If looks could kill he n ishika might have turn into ashes the way sanyukta was looking at them. But he choose to ignore her look and walked out with ishika.

Sanyukta couldn't believe what was going on..she clearly remembered that she had confessed her love to him yet he was acting so uncared about her...he was not at all bothered about her words. Tears made way down to cheeks and sanyukta realised how badly she was falling for him yet he was ready to let her go.

                                #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das