Chapter 20

"since when my boss started having work with me in the lunch time" sanyukta asked locking the cabin door behind her.

"from the very same moment she caught in my bathroom" randhir teased her.

"its not fair okay..m starving here and you are not letting me go to eat" sanyukta pouted.

"surprise" randhir said pulling out two boxes and kept in front of her..

"wao!! Pizza and chocolate mousse" sanyukta exclaimed happily.

"m not that cruel to let my girlfriend starve" randhir said walking to her and took her to the room attached to his cabin.

It was a spare room with one bed..a couch..a coffee table and a tv. Randhir made sanyukta sit on the couch where as sanyukta's eyes widened in shock.

"oh my god..i never knew you had this room attach to cabin" she wondered.

"no one knew..except the peon..well sometimes i had to work late so i turned it to emergency bedroom" he replied her opening the boxes of food.

Randhir took out one slice of pizza and held in front of her lips..sanyukta smiled widely and bite the cheese filled morsel..

She wiped cheese sticking to her lips and grasped as randhir took at bite from the same slice. It was such a little thing but sanyukta felt something very attaching with his action. Randhir kept feeding her and himself.

"yummmm..now i want the chocolate mousse" she demanded like piyu..

"nope.."

"why?"

"you're not getting this untill you give me a kiss" randhir demanded.

"its office Randhir" she said.

"i don't care" he replied.

"okay" she said n kissed his cheek.

"what was that?" He asked in shock.

"a kiss..now stop being a spoiled sport and give me this" sanyukta said coming closer to his and somehow she twisted her ankle and fell on the couch with her back..

"aww sanyukta..now let me feed you this stupid chocolate and remind what is a kiss" randhir said playfully and came over her body.

He held a chocolate mousse against her lips and sanyukta took a bite..and before she could lick away the icing randhir slammed his lips on her and took his share of desert.

                               #####

Days and months rolled by and day by day sanyukta became a part of shekhawat household. Sanyukta didn't know when n how but she took all responsibilities of piyu as she shifted to Randhir's house until kaustuki came back. Her days wouldn't start if she dont find piyu by her side and her nights would follow after randhir's kisses. She was still unable to name the feeling she had for randhir but all she knew that in his embrace, she was complete.

"pincess..aaj palk jayenge" piyu said as sanyukta spooned her mashed potatoes with carrots.

"yes baby..aaj hum park jayenge..fir piyu baby bahot sara khelegi..isliye abhi bahot sara khana hai aapko" sanyukta said feeling her.

Sanyukta wasn't realising how she had already formed a mother bone in her body,it was so natural to her to shop for piyu..discuss piyu's diet with her doctor and moreover she would give up on her sleep if piyu caught any sickness.

"pincess...will you please help me for a minute" randhir asked leaning against the threshold and his face was little shadowed with thin lines on his forehead.

"papa...hum palk jayenge" piyu informed her father who was just returned from some meeting.

"thats great mera bacha..but aaj papa nehi aa payenge aapje sath" randhir said to piyu walking to her and scooped her in his arms.

"kyu?" Sanyukta asked surprised.

"coz papa ko london jana hai..trip mein" randhir answered sitting beside sanyukta and sanyukta just knew he had something running on his mind.

Sanyukta picked piyu in her arm and called nany to help her with changing cloths and came back to her room locking the door behind.

She unhesitatingly sat directly on his lap and wrapped her hands around his neck and randhir too held her by waist making her sit comfortably.

"kya hua?? You're looking tensed" sanyukta asked brushing away a strand of hair falling in his forehead and randhir caught her hands lovingly.

"i need to go to london" he replied kissing her fingers lightly..

"par kyu??" She asked again..and randhir hid his face on her neck searching the comfort and assurance for the moment he knew which can shatter him..

"rehaan's lawyer called me..he want piyu now..he will take away my daughter from me sanyu" randhir said and sanyukta tightly hugged him back stopping her tears realising randhir could broke in her arms anytime.

                              #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das