Chapter 31

It felt like coming home after day long work..it felt like standing under a shaded tree in the summer..it felt like the first rain and it felt like being alive again.. Sanyukta moaned loudly as Randhir nipped her lower lip harshly and rolled his tongue over it to sooth the sting... They were no more in senses..it seemed buzzard but he couldn't help kissing her...more and more and sanyukta was under his spell. She needed his touch..she needed his care...she needed him and anything else beside that made no sense to her.

"even now you wont accept it sanyukta?" Randhir asked groaning under her crook of her neck and bite the place red where her neck and shoulder meet.

"mmmmmm" she couldn't answer, damn how she can answer when she is no longer in her sense..she just closed her eyes and arched under his magical touches.

"answer me" he nudged.

"what" she was irritated..

"were you jealous of ishika?" Randhir asked running his teeth on her chin
"nope.." She purred blushing.

"no? Sanyukta i want to hear the truth or you're not leaving this room ever" he said determined holding her tight in places..

Sanyukta felt half of his body lying over her while his legs were hanging by the edge of bed.. She couldn't deny how his weight felt heaven to her, randhir squeezed her waist hard and she moaned again but randhir caught her lips with his on the half way.

"sanyukta...admit it baby" randhir's asked huskily against her ear and next second he was biting it hard..

Sanyukta felt randhir hand travelling upward and she screamed "yes" as his palm rested over her swell of chest squeezing it a little..

"thats what i wanted to hear..please say that again" randhir announced leaving her body in instant and sat beside her...

"wipe that smug look from your face first.. Okay i admit..i was and i am jealous of that ishika" sanyukta replied composing herself.

"have you wondered why?" Randhir asked pushing a strand hair from her face.

"i don't know ron...i still dont know...i just cant see you with anyone, it felt like m sinking in water and there's no one to hold my hand" sanyukta replied staring at his eyes and a tear rolled down from her eyes...

"i wish we had time sanyukta..things are too complicated now..but the thing i know that i love you..i still do but i can't wait for you" randhir said and sanyukta just nodded wiping her tears.

"you rest here..i will be back" randhir said touching her cheek and hurriedly moved to his balcony and dialled kishore aggarwal's number.

                                #####

Why it felt like losing everything you have in front of your eyes even when you're getting everything you dreamt about in its exchange. Sanyukta stared at the cream coloured ceiling above her and the pillow beneath her get dump more n more....she wanted randhir..she wanted piyu..but what about the dream she had been seeing all your love. What about her dream making her dad proud of her...sanyukta wanted to scream in frustration and confusion but little thing she didn't know that she could always trust her heart and open up it her love.

"uncle..i think we are getting harsh on her" randhir said pacing at his balcony.

"no no no son...you are on the right way. Tell me what she said" kishore asked crossing his legs in excitment
"she said she is jealous but she have no idea why... Thats why m saying we should giver her some time to think..analyse and well realise" randhir said sighing.

"oh boy..this is the best time for the final hit"

"what do you mean uncle" randhir asked.

"trust me Randhir..if you give sanyukta time she will think so much that it will fed her up and she will choose to escape, i know my daughter so i know she only do best under pressure" kishore said thoughtfully
"so what do you suggest" randhir asked raising a brow.

"prepone your so called wedding...." Kishore advised.

"i can't see her cry anymore uncle" kishore heard randhir's heavy voice
"you know when we cry randhir.. when we fear to lose something we care..we love, n sanyukta in the verge of realising her own self..be strong son" kishore said and disconnected the call.

Randhir took a breathe deeply and get back to his spare room with a plate of food for sanyukta..who was fallen asleep like a baby and when randhir adjusted her pillow..he could feel the Wet feeling under his skin... He dropped a kiss on her forehead and decided to help her winning her battle of heart and brain..

                                 #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das