Chapter 6

"what??? We are struck??? How??? Please do something i need to go out" sanyukta screamed panicking.

"calm down Miss aggarwal.." He said sternly and dialled a number describing about the problem.

"dont worry Miss aggarwal..it will take only an hour or less..." He said but sanyukta was already sitting down against the wall and crying like a baby.

"hey...why are you crying?" Randhir reached her side n lightly touched her shoulder..

Sanyukta shuddered in his touch and hugged him tightly immediately as if her life was depending on it.. Randhir's hands itch to caress her back and sooth her, she was crying so badly... He gave up on his self built rules and hugged her back..

"wo...mujhe Claustrophobia hai...mujhe ghutan hoti hai aise jagah pe" sanyukta said sobbing hard.

"calm down aggarwal..its okay..m here.." He said assuring her and his voice was unusually soft.

He broke the hug and stare at the beautiful girl in mess..her face was red and her cheeks were wet from her tears... Who knew that the brat outside the world was such a baby inside.

"you can call me sanyukta... It feels old when you call me aggarwal" sanyukta said looking at him, trying not to pass out that place even though she was already feeling too much high from the minty scent of randhir's cologne.

"look at me aggarwal...sorry sanyukta.." Randhir said patting her cheek lightly as he felt her eyes closing..

"sanyukta" he said loudly pulling her closer by her waist and they were inch apart from each other..

Sanyukta's hands touched his chest like she was trying to count his abs over his shirt. Randhir tried hard not to look at her full lips which was looking a great invitation to him but as soon as he saw her eyes gave up to her anxiety, randhir gathered her in arms tight and kissed her hairs as she fell unconscious.

                              #####

Kaustuki opened the door answering the door bell and found sanyukta cocooning under someone embrace..

"where is her room?" Randhir asked.

Kaustuki guided him to the bedroom and noticed how tenderly that person put down her friend as if she was some crystal doll. He rubbed her palms after adjusting the pillow and asked for a glass of water from kaustuki.. He sprinkled some water on sanyukta's face and when she moved her eyelids, he stood up.

"papa..." Sanyukta mumbled unconsciously and randhir heart ached remembering how piyu used to call for him in the same way.

May be sanyukta was too a daddy's girl, he thought.

He looked at the messed up girl lying in front of him, he couldn't help but wonder how this girl look so hot and innocent at the same time. she had the most perfect curves at right places and as her shirt clung to her body..randhir could clearly see her chest risen and fallen with her breathe. Randhir tore away his gaze from her body and walked away from her room before she could wake up.

"you must be sanyu's boss right?" Kaustuki asked as he was about to close the door.

"yup.." He said curtly.

"thanks for helping her out" kaustuki said but before she could complete her thank you speech..randhir was out of sight.

He didn't want to wait for sanyukta to woke up and walk to him and assume anything more from his concern acts.

                               #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das