Chapter 28

Sanyukta somehow composed her frame which was shaking like a leaf in wind, her heart was ripping apart with each moment passed by. She took the paper from his hand and stood up to leave.... Randhir was no heartless to immune to see sanyukta's condition. the way her face was losing colour randhir felt sad yet confident to have her back. He knew whatever he was doing might hurt both of them like hell but he trusted his love enough to put it through this test.

"Sanyukta..." She heard his voice from her behind..the same voice she felt like music..the voice her soul can recognise.

She turn around and found randhir standing in front of her. Sanyukta felt her breathe hitched at cord feeling him so close..his face was only a breathe away from hers and she felt like throwing her arms around him and cry..

"you forgot these in my bed" he murmured holding a pair of diamond earring in his hand and sanyukta remembered the last time she was in his bed, in his arms..safe and sound.

"thanks.." She mumbled.

"i will miss you" randhir blunted out placing a feather like kiss on her forehead.

"then why you are sending me so soon?"

She asked innocently before realising what she was saying..she just couldn't believe the moment she was waiting for from years was there and yet she was wondering why it came so soon.

"i thought no matter what you won't like seeing me get married to someone else.." He replied without even thinking and sanyukta froze right there and even her eyes forgot to blink.

                                 #####

"are you okay?" Randhir asked as sanyukta stared like a zombie into his eyes..

Sanyukta felt her nerves were failing to pass oxygen to her brain and at anytime she might pass out.

"sanyukta aggarwal..m talking to you" randhir touched her hand and shook her up.

"what did you just said? You're getting married?" Her lips moved remotely.

"yes..you heard right. Rehaan is getting married to his girlfriend and now want piyu's custody to himself and as long as m a bachelor, court will prefer rehaan for parenting piyu" he explained calmly.

"what! why didn't you tell me about this before???" She asked.

"i wanted to marry because i loved you sanyukta but now i know you want something else from your life and we can't be together...but i can't lose piyu at any cost"

"so you would marry any random girl" she asked grabbing his collar tight.

"she is not random girl..its ishika..the lady you saw with me in the club when you puked on me" randhir answered.

"oh that bitch with long legs..how can you randhir? She cant even walk properly on heels..n you think she can take care of piyu" sanyukta was shaking up in fury.

"she will learn sanyukta..en why do you care? You will be far far away from me n piyu in few days..so let it be" randhir's eyes were turning red too.

"i care for piyu..en you know that" sanyukta felt tears falling down.

"i asked ishika to spend more time with piyu already n today we are going for park too...we will be fine sanyukta..good luck for your future too" randhir said in cold voice and walked out of his cabin grabbing his coat..leaving her alone and guilty.

"m so proud of you beta..randhir was praising you so much" her papa's over enthusiastic voice reached her.

"yeah papa"

"i cant wait to see you n handover everything to you..and after that i will go on a long vacation" he said happily.

"you're sounding like a bachelor papa" he said a dump voice.

"oh no beta..m never a bachalore. From the day i met your mother, i married to her..no matter what wherever she is" he replied emotionally.

"papa..you miss mom?" She asked.

"no..coz i know she is here with me..and you know what the best part..she gifted me my sanyu.." He replied.

"papa.. How do you know that you were in love?" Sanyukta asked all of a sudden.

"i saw your mom coming to me..holding a tray and for moment our eyes met..en trust me i felt i won't be alive if i can't get to see those eyes all my life..en i know i was in love" he smiled remembering old days and sanyukta wiped her tears falling down and she felt somewhere connected to the feeing she used to had whenever she was in randhir's arms..

                              #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das