19

Get ready to learm a little about Louis' past! Y'all excited?

-----

Louis rubs his eyes as he walks down into the kitchen. It's very early for him on a saturday morning, it's 9 am. The omega has a slight headache, nothing too much. He will survive it.

He is surprised to see Harry on his phone while putting bacon in a pan on the stove.

"Yes, I know what you mean, but it's not that easy." the alpha says to the person on the other line. He rolls his eyes as he notices the familiar scent so he turns to give Louis a smile.

Louis smiles back as he starts to make himself some tea.

"I gotta hang up now, dad. Can we talk about this when I'm back at the house?" There is a small pause. "Yes, you will meet him soon. Bye." Harry groans annoyed as he puts his phone away. He is just wearing some sweats, his upper body clear from clothing. Louis has a hard time not staring and drooling at the wolf and his tattoos.

"Why are you up already?" Louis asks instead going to sit down with the cup of tea.

"Woke up maybe ten minutes ago and my dad called." Harry turns to look at Louis, leaning next to the stove. "Why are you already up?" he gives the question back.

"Couldn't sleep anymore." Louis stirrs the tea, not looking at the boy in front of him.

"Any reason?" Harry asks sounding rather concerned. Louis simply shrugs, not sure if he wants to talk about this. "I hope you are hungry." Harry instead says, going to the microwave. He gets a plate with bacon and puts it down in front of Louis.

The omega frowns at the plate and then at the alpha, who returned to the stove, now creaking open an egg over another pan.

"Yea, thank you." Louis says as he takes a piece of bacon and starting to chew on it. Harry gets two plates and puts them on the table before putting on each an egg.

-

They ate in silence, Louis noticing the concerned and curious looks from Harry, but he chose to ignore it. Until now.

"Go ahead and ask already." he says, looking up from his now empty plate. Louis knows what Harry is curious about and honestly? He needs to tell someone and if that someone is Harry, then so be it.

"You said the alpha who slept with you first didn't care about you. Did he force you?" Harry can feel anger rise inside of him by only thinking about the possibility that Louis got raped.

But to his luck, the omega shakes his head. "No, not the first time." That makes Harry worried again.

"The times after?" Louis looks away and shrugs. "Louis, did he rape you?"

The blue eyed boy bites his lip, feeling tears in his eyes. "I mean, no. We loved each other so he didn't. It's my obligation to make my alpha feel good. It-it is my responsibility to do what my alpha says." he says quiet, feeling his walls fall down slightly.

"Not if you're not okay with it, Louis." Harry argues and suppresses a growl.

"He always told me that I'm not a good omega if I wouldn't have sex with him. H-he started to use his alpha voice to get me to do it." Louis admits, looking at his lap.

He hears a chair being pushed back, steps and then Harry is sitting next to him. The alpha puts a hesitant hand on Louis' shoulder, not just to calm the omega but also himself.

"That's not true, Louis." The blue eyed boy looks up and looks into Harrys green eyes. A single tear leaves his blue ones. "No one should use his alpha voice to force you to have sex. In some situations the voice is helpful, but not to force sex onto an omega." Harry explains and Louis nods, wiping away tears.