Darkness to Light: Taster

Heyyy Guys! This is a little taster! for my new story! It has nothing to do with the others! Tell me what you think. The chapter will be uploaded either in about half an hour or early morning :)

Vote/Comment!

======

"I shouldnt even be talking to you" I whispered to him, while I paced across his room. I shouldnt even be here. He was bad; they warned me. Did I listen? No.

He sighed. "You need to listen to me" he said. I shook my head.

"Your uncles arent who you think they are" he said, tears began to form.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted at him even though he hadnt even said anything not anything I hadnt heard. "They have to be who I think there are! Their my uncles! My family they're the only ones I have Kaden! Please dont take them away!" The tears had began, and I heard his footsteps and turned to see him walk towards me.

"I'm sorry my heart" he said to me and pulling me into his arms. I should complain and push him away but I didnt; he was so warm so amazing. I sobbed into his chest; he comforted me apologising to me. Telling me he'll search deeper and that, after awhile I sank to the floor he followed his arms still around me holding me. I looked up into his face after I had stopped

"Thankyou" I said and brushed my lips over his cheek and I knew it was a mistake.

He looked at me surprised and I blushed "Sorry" I whispered, he smiled at me.

"Dont be" he said back and lightly brushed his lips over mine.