Confession- 8

Hey is it cool if I switch the POV to third person? Cause I am, so it's gonna sound like "(Name) walked up to Kenma..." okay?! Yay! Enjoy!

      Did he just confess? (Name) wasn't even inside her house yet and she already wanted to tell someone. Her mom? No she would freak out, brother? No definitely not. Neo? Sure why not, he's always telling her how much they like eachother.
    She walks up the stairs and enters her room and flops down on the bed. Her heart is beating restlessly as she unlocks her phone.
(Name): Neo i think Kuroo confessed

    Neo: You think?

    (Name): He said ( FULL NAME) I think I like you..............

Neo: TOLD YOU!!!
WOW THIS IS AN EVENTFUL DAY

(Name): Yeah... it was

Neo: So what did you say back?

(Name): I couldn't say anything, he was in the car and yelled it when I was at my door

Neo: Oh I see
Neo: You should call him, or go to his house, tell him you like him back

(Name): right now?

Neo: Why not?

(Name): well I don't know, it's kinda late... and just happened.

Neo: So? Don't you want to give Kuroo your answer

(Name): I mean of course I do, it's just so sudden

Neo: I understand, make sure your comfortable with it okay?
Neo: Sorry (Name) I gotta get going, talk to you tomorrow

(Name) okay! See ya

(Name)'s heart is starting to race and her thoughts get all jumbled together. She's still on her bed but it feels like the entire room is spinning. " No not now." She says. She feels a rock in her stomach and she begins to feel overwhelmed by her thoughts. Stop thinking... just stop it's fine. She repeats these words in her head until it stops but it's not working.
(Name) stands up and she falls over, she feels nauseous. She stumbled to open the door and made her way to the bathroom. She falls over and begins to cry. Her breaths become short and soon enough she can't breath. On the cold tile floor she lays down on her side trying to focus on one thing, but she can't. More tears fall as she thinks about Kuroo, I'm a mess? Why would he want me? She's now thinking about Kuroo and how everything that happened today is a joke, he was teasing her. There's no way he actually likes her. She held her hand to her clenching chest and sat up. Even if she is a mess, and Kuroo doesn't want her, she still somehow finds herself thinking about earlier at the forest preserve.
" so maybe when your overwhelmed next time just remember what you felt like here... and maybe just maybe it will help." Instead of focusing on all her worries she tries to recreate the image in her head, remembering all the small details and colors. Soon enough all the bad thoughts start to fade but she still doesn't feel good. Her anxiety hasn't let go of her.
    " I can't feel like this anymore." She gets up with the last bit of her strength and goes downstairs to her garage and gets her bike.
     Doing what's best for her she bikes down to Kuroo's house to tell him how she feels. She doesn't want a rock in her stomach till Monday. Even though this is scary she knows it's the right thing. As she gets closer to Kuroos house the thoughts return.
    " He doesn't Really like you." One voice says.
    " He just feels pity on you." Another one states. She shakes her head because she knows it's not true but she can't help but to listen.
    " He told me he likes me." (Name) says quietly. After peddling for awhile she drops her bike off near Kuroo's front door and rings on the doorbell. She hears stomping coming down the stairs and locks unlocking. The door slowly creeps open at first until it's open fully.
     " (Name)? What are you doing here?"  He looks down at the girl noticing the tear stained cheeks and ragged breath. He ushers her to come in but she refuses for now.
     " Kuroo, I like you too." She gets its done quick and easy. Her heart feels relieved but the rock in her stomach doesn't go away.
    The two of them stand there in silence unsure of what to say next. Kuroo was speechless at the girls words. Sure he just confessed but he wasn't expecting a response so fast. Or bold.
     " Kuroo..." She could barley make out his name. Her heart was beating fast again but she couldn't let it show, not in front of Kuroo, not now.
" I-." He didn't finish his sentence as he felt an embrace around his his waist. (Name) was hugging him. He didn't know what to do his mind was clouded for a few seconds. He slowly put his hands around (Name) and when he did (Name) started to cry. It hurts to see her like this. As they continued to hug, the same persons touch who once made her cry calmed her down. They both now stand on his doorstep weak and tired, not only from practice but from their feelings.
Kuroo let's go slowly and looks at (Name). Her eyes are red and her cheeks are pink. Tears are still on her face but Kuroo wipes them off.
" Let's go inside." Kuroo says as he takes the hand of (Name). She keeps her head down as she enters and they make their way to his couch. (Name) sits down next to Kuroo. The raven haired boy smiles. " Do you want something to drink?" He asks. (Name) shakes her head.
" Sorry I'm here so late." She says still trying to catch her breath.
Kuroo smiles, " It's okay.. in fact I'm kinda glad you came."
(Name) tilted her head, " Why is that?" She asks.
Kuroo shrugged, " I don't know, but after I told you how I felt I didn't feel good." (Name) smiled.
" Do you feel better now?"
Kuroo nods. " Much."
" Maybe, I mean I don't want to assume anything but maybe you were nervous about my response... I didn't feel to good after you told me either." Kuroo frowned.
" I made you feel sick? (Name) I'm sorry I should have thought! God I'm so stupid!" He slapped his forehead and looked down.
" No no no it's okay... I mean I feel better now." (Name) lightly rubbed her hand against his arm. " So..." she added after.
Kuroo looked up and saw that (Name) had a light blush. Kuroo felt flustered for some reason, Kuroo doesn't get flustered. " Uh.. um so," Kuroo cleared his throat, "Are we a- a relationship now?"
(Names) eyes widened, " I guess we are right?" She smiled shyly and looked down. They both sigh at the same time then look at each other and laugh.
" Wow! So you're my boyfriend now?" (Name) asks. Kuroo nods.
" Yeah, And you're my girlfriend." He scratches the back of his head. " I don't know why I'm so nervous." His words jumble together and it was hard for (Name) to understand.
" Did you say you were nervous? I make you nervous?" She asked.
   Kuroo shook his head, " Well Yeah... you're beautiful and really nice why wouldn't I be nervous? I wouldn't want to mess up."
    (Name) smiled and pushed back some of her hair. " Kuroo you can mess up around me, it's normal. Like at practice today I know you weren't doing your best."
    Kuroo turns his head around to hide his blush, " Heh you saw that?" He asked.
   (Name) nodded.
    " Well that's great, but now I have another reason to do my best." (Name) smiled, she knew what he was gonna say. " Thank you (Name)" he wrapped his arm around (Name) and she did it back.
    They were hugging neither one wanted to let go. They stayed that way for a long time until Kuroo fell backwards having (Name) on top of him. He kept his arm around (names) back and closed his eyes. He could hear (Name) breath slow down and she soon fell asleep. Together in each others arms Kuroo smiled. (Name) is my girlfriend... I'll do whatever I can to show that I love her.

Word count: 1377

Hi! I hope you enjoyed the story so far! I think this is a good place to take a break!
DONT WORRY this story is not done! Much drama is going to come our way, we also have the training camps so look forward to that!
   Star
Comment
Follow

Hope you like it!