A nosy mom -5

" What type of tea do you want Kuroo?" You say as you looked through the different bags of tea you have.
He hums for a few second, " Do you have black tea?" You check and nod your head.
" Black tea it is." You smile And get the kettle ready. When waiting you couldn't help but notice how cute Kuroo looked at the kitchen table. He was sitting so patiently while lightly rocking back and forth. Infact he was so entrancing that he caught you staring.
" What's wrong Y/N you keep staring at me." You begin to blush and turn around to face the oven.
" N-Nothing youjustlookreallycuterightnow." You say mumbling all your words together.
" What was that I couldn't hear you?" You didn't know if he was joking or not because he held his hand up to his ear and cupped it.
" I said, Uh the tea is smelling quite strong..." You shook you head to that and mentally face palmed... great now he thinks your desperate and an idiot.
" Really cause it sounded like you were calling me cute." He smirked. He stood up from the dinning table and joined you.
" Uh-" before you could say more he grabbed your hands and begun to twirl you. Surprisingly even with your non existent dancing skills you don't fall. He was quite good but you knew for a fact that this was not a good idea... your mom is home.
" See all you have to do is loosen up a bit! Be a bit more brave, a bit more loud, and a bit more open." He says with a warm smile and lightly ruffles your hair with his hand. " Uh waters done boiling."
" Oh right!" You fumble with the kettle and accidentally burn yourself. Ouch! You say outloud.
" Ahh sorry Y/N it's my fault are you okay! I'm sorry!" Kuroo says like a worried mom. He takes a towel and runs it under the cold water and places it on your hand. He looks down at you and waits for a response. " Are you okay!"
You smile with stinging tears in your eyes, " Heh I'm okay, it's a small burn," You say knowingly your gonna get a blister on your hand. " I'll be fine."
It looks like Kuroos going to scream at himself so you poke him in the stomach.
" What was that for?" He asks you. He walks closer to you closing the distance. You could feel your face redden. Your back practical was arching over the table top with Kuroo on top of you. You felt your heart start to race but it didn't feel like anxiety. This felt different. He leaned in a bit closer to you, your lips half a foot apart. His face looked warm and welcoming but this position felt very suggestive.
He placed his hands your hips very gently. Your body responded with a slight jerk backwards. His face got closer to your until your lips were so close together one move and they would touch.
" See..." Kuroo says. He smiles and backs away. You stand in the same position for another minute before hearing your mom come down the stairs.
" Jesus what's happening down here, I could practically feel the awkwardness from up stairs." Your mom says. Kuroo was still facing you and you could see his face turn bright red.
" Hey mom... this is Kuroo... from the phone call.. captain... volleyball... nurses office... hes a dude and complete trash."you laugh.
Kuroo smiles this is a side he's never seen of you. Maybe he's helping you he thinks.
Kuroo turns around and sticks out his hand, " Hi nice to meet you I'm Kuroo..." Kuroo said.
   " I'm M/N ( mom name) call me what ever you want." You mom said. " Your quite handsome and tall, different from Y/N usually friends, but since this situation is different I can see why."
    " Okay well Kuroo is getting kinda of late sorry for no tea but I think you should leave... byeee." You say ushering him towards the door. You open the door and try to push him out but this time he's resisting. " Leave... you... can... of... trash." You say pushing against his back.
    " Fine, but text me later." He gives in and starts to walk forward. You were still pushing so I almost fell but Kuroo caught your hand and stood you up right. " Night Y/N, I had fun today." He smirks.
     You smile. " I had fun too, now bye!" You slammed the door shut. Your face was dying and you couldn't breath. Ahhh that was so awkward!!! You think to yourself. You run past your mom and up the stairs and land on your bed. That was so bad.. you felt your heart start to race and your palms were getting shaky. Not now, Not now... your fine just relax your fine, you weren't fine though you could feel the tears rush down your eyes. You heard your phone bing with a notification from Kuroo. How much time has passed since he left? Not long.. is he already home? Well we did walk in the direction so we have to live semi close right? Maybe he ran. You pick up your phone:
K: Hey what's up buttercup?
      You: You
      K: Your mom seems nice... but you could use some help... calling people trash isn't nice
      You: I'm not nice
      K: That's a lie and you know it is
You couldn't hurt a fly
     You: ... that's  where I'm wrong
     K: You okay?
     You: Never
     K: Are you okay? What's wrong
     You: You make me feel scared
     K: What do you mean?
     You: Uncomfortable... it's so forced
     K: What?
     You: I'm different from you I can't Handel confrontation... or embarrassing myself...
     K: Which is why you need to learn
     You: it's to hard
     K: just keep at it, I'll be there with you
    You: I can't
     K: Yes you can
     You: No
     K: Yes
     You: No
     K: Yes, that's final
     You: ...
     K: Tomorrow, it's Saturday let's do something
    You: no
    K: Then I'm coming over
    You: No!
    K: The come with me somewhere
    You: You have practice in the evening
    K: So do you
    You: I'll go there
    K: not enough
    You: Why isn't it enough?
    K: Cause anyone could go to practice and sit alone for a day
    You: You do know your not helping
    K: Maybe you don't see right now but I think I am
    You: Kuroo
    K: Yes?
    You: No
    K: Fine I'm coming over then
    You: No stop it!
    K: Hmm? Sorry can't hear you
    You: this is over text dumbass! Read
    K: are you mad at me?
    You: a bit
    K: Finally
    You: What?
    K: Be mad
    You: Of course I'm mad! You make me feel uncomfortable! I like being comfortable! I get scared! I worry over everything! The way people look at me! When ever I mess up or make a mistake I wanna die! I get this feeling in my stomach and I can't breath! Your doing this to me! Your making it worse!
K: Call me
You: No
*Kuroo is calling*
Ring
Ring ring
Ring
Ring ring
*pick up*
You: What do you want?
K: It's sounds like you've been crying? Did I make you cry?
You: No... Yes... I-I don't know... I don't know
K: i... what do I do? I want to help you but I don't want you to cry
You: be patient
K: Ill try
You: I know you are
K: Why are you still so nice? I made you cry... who knows how many times and yet you-
You: As you said I couldn't hurt a fly... but somehow I've hurt you
K: What do you mean
You: I made you worry... not just now but today when I didn't come back from the office quick enough or when the team and coaches visited my class for the first time
K: you shouldn't be the one saying sorry... it's me
You: no no it's really me
K: No it's not
You: Tomorrow.. can I stay at your house?
K: my house? Yeah I'll pick you up in the morning... what's with the sudden change
You: I need you to stop worrying
K: I just need to make sure your okay
You: I'm fine... goodnight Kuroo-chan
K: Nighty night Y/N... see you tomorrow
You: Bye

Sorry I haven't updated life's been shitty.... but heyyy I did it XD