1.8

Early Meeting with the King of Hell Himself -- King Fiero

**********

"Feiro..." Matt gritted his teeth as he cursed against the harsh winds blowing on their way.

Fiero? Who's that? I haven't created a character name like that...

Before Hillary could ponder more, a dark figure slowly descended from the looming dark clouds above them. His aura screamed like hell and a lifetime of torture. Hillary could not stop herself from trembling out of fear.

This aura... It's so frightening!

As the figure slowly progressed its way to their location, Hillary could not stop the fast beating of her heart. She had a bad premonition from this situation.

And when she finally saw the face of the dangerous man, she gasped in utter horror. She knew that face. Hillary would never forget the face of the man she created. The devil she created to whom the original host would seek just to ask for powers in order to attain dark magic and get revenge.

Hillary was at a lost. She would never imagine that a minor character like him in the original story would play a big deal of event now that she's currently the one hosting this borrowed body. Though a minor character, his still powerful enough to send all one's lineage to their graves. Hillary just didn't put much thought on this character and made her up just to strengthen the host' vendetta as a form of conflict in the plot. But now, she would never imagine she would meet him here and to this extent.

I haven't become the villainess yet. Nor did I ask for dark magic from him? Why is he suddenly here?

Hillary wanted to cry so bad but did not have tears to shed.

The whole plot is a mess! Can I even live peacefully here?

Seeing Hillary's trembling figure, Matt patted her head gently and buried her terrified face on his chest, away from the dangerous man's murderous stare.

"To what honor does the King of the Dark Realm come here for without any permission?" Matt asked guardedly as he used his robes' large sleeves to cover Hillary away from someone's predatory eyes.

"I don't need any permission. But there is something in this realm that I need to get personally..." His voice sounded like death itself as each words stabbed Hillary's ears to the point of numbness.

She tightened her grip on Matt's robe and pasted herself more to the latter. If only she knew how to be invisible at that moment, she would not hesitate to run and escape on her own.

"What is it?"

"It's who Prince Matt..." Fiero muttered with an evil smirk on its ruined face. He had a long scar from the tip of his thick eyebrows, grazing down on his eyelids, passing along the long bridge of his nose to the other side of his pair of red lips. He would be considered devilishly handsome if not of his ruined looks. "I came here for the Princess..."

Hillary felt Matt's raging anger as she was held tighter against his protective body. "She's my consort!"

"Not yet..." Feiro muttered in a lazy tone yet he eyed the two embracing couple with intense loathing. "Give her to me or I'll crumble this realm of yours into nothingness this instant..."

"You dare!" Matt threatened holding Hillary lock within his arms. "I would never gave her to you. Even if you destroy my realm, I could still make another one..."

Fiero shook his head while saying back, "How merciless! You don't even think of your subordinates' lives..."

"I'm not like you who's heartless and deceitful..."

"Quit talking! Lets get this into action..." Fiero said boringly but his expression says otherwise.

When Hillary took a peek at him, she saw how his pair of red and blue eyes glow with an intent to kill.