The dream

•Sam's dream•

I woke up coughing. With my Holiester jacket and Chicago bulls beanie. "Whoa." I said as I looked around stood up looked around again.

"Hello!" I screamed breathing deeply. Walking around.I sat down blowing my mouth into my hands rubbing them together.

I started drifting off to sleep. Then I heard laughter.

"Ok Sam so where you at?" I heard the 'other me' talking. "How the fuck am I supposed to know where I'm at!" I yelled to myself.

"Do you see the house or anything?"

"Do you think about how the fuck you got there?" Other me asked.

"All I know is that I was in the hotel room. Getting to call a girl. And poof I'm out fucking side. I'm just out here. Cold! Cold as fuck. Look at my hands! Me arms. My face is always red but it's different. I don't do this shit." I said angry.

"Yup you've been friend zoned." Other me said. "So you mean to tell me is that the only reason I'm here is because I'm crushin'. Look at me she didn't reject me. You on the other hand. I don-" I was cut off."

"Yo we're the same,red cheeks. I'm a skinny dude with some tats. You are a skinny dude in the friend zone." Other me said.

"Nobody rejected me. But do you think she really rejected me?" I asked.

"So what you think? That you can date whoever you want to now?" Other me said.

"Yo!!! Ahhhhh!!" I screamed angrily. "I just wanna go hooome. I just wanna go home. I wanna go home. I wanna get the fuck out this cold ass piece of shit ass." I changed the subject. What the-What the fuck is that. What the fuck is this. Is this supposed to be funny.?" I yelled.

"I'm laughing. Ha...Haha" Other me said.

"Damn. It's,its cold as hell. My nose is red.

"What am I supposed to eat!?! I asked. "You better eat them finger nails." other me said.

"My skin? Should I eat a twig. You not supposed to eat a twig."

That's when I woked up to reality. I looked to my left and saw that Kian was gone. Then I remembered that he took Andrea his girlfriend to the mall.